Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
That all sounds fukking amazing to me.

Same here I don’t understand why that would be seen as a negative. Then again a lot of people want that Witcher/Skyrim badass. I have heard combat can be impractical as well when facing multiple opponents.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
We all know hype is the barometer of what quality a game will be :troll:
:troll:When I said not good I wasn’t talking quality wise but sale wise. This game was crowd funded and is a passion project what do you think happens to a small development studio like this if their first huge title flops?:troll::troll:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok watched a lot of reviews, I have noticed people have classed the fact it’s realistic as a negative.:ohhh: Apparently you have to eat and sleep on the regular and food goes rotten when you carry it to long. You can’t storm into a bandit camp and Superman ten bandits as one man. Apparently story and side quests are good and intriguing and if you was to be given a quest it can progress without you. Example say sir Knight round beard says meet me at destination A to kill some bandits and you say fukk it and go to sleep when you wake Sir around beard has completed the quest and is pissed at you.

:ehh:
Sound fun,

Can you play in 3rd person view?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:ehh:
Sound fun,

Can you play in 3rd person view?

Unfortunately it appears to be first person in relation to gameplay. I am seriously considering getting this, apparently some people have encountered some bugs while others haven’t. The studio released a day one patch and have promised another in two weeks. Very very intrigued by this and it could be a diamond in the rough.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ok guys a poster pointed out that the developers are alt right supporters. So bargain bin pick up it is.

Is it okay to support developers with ideologies you don’t support?
This was posted in the other thread, but where does it say anything about alt right support?

The debate was over if black people was in a certain part of the world during the time period. The dev after going back n forth made a joke about the new lead of the game being Martin Lawrence from the movie black knight (I lol'd) he then said is it his responsibility to make games culturally diverse and why don't people of color make games with diversity, are they too incompetent in those countries? (but he might as well said shyt hole countries)

Then some people was trying to teach him how Germans populated the area at the time so he's wrong. Last I heard, Germans were not black traditionally but that's what I wanna focus on.. What I heard. I feel the dev is only going off of what he heard. The white washing of history affects all people, white included. Because of that, I didn't take the exchange as racist as much as I seen it as a guy getting annoyed and being insensitive, you know, like how we do on this website 24/7.

Now if you feel strongly about what he wrote, and it really bothers you? This fight isn't gonna produce any fruits. But boycotting the NFL will, a victory in that battle would impact all other battles that deal with the same subject matter. The NFL needs to be the example :handshake:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This was posted in the other thread, but where does it say anything about alt right support?

The debate was over if black people was in a certain part of the world during the time period. The dev after going back n forth made a joke about the new lead of the game being Martin Lawrence from the movie black knight (I lol'd) he then said is it his responsibility to make games culturally diverse and why don't people of color make games with diversity, are they too incompetent in those countries? (but he might as well said shyt hole countries)

Then some people was trying to teach him how Germans populated the area at the time so he's wrong. Last I heard, Germans were not black traditionally but that's what I wanna focus on.. What I heard. I feel the dev is only going off of what he heard. The white washing of history affects all people, white included. Because of that, I didn't take the exchange as racist as much as I seen it as a guy getting annoyed and being insensitive, you know, like how we do on this website 24/7.

Now if you feel strongly about what he wrote, and it really bothers you? This fight isn't gonna produce any fruits. But boycotting the NFL will, a victory in that battle would impact all other battles that deal with the same subject matter. The NFL needs to be the example :handshake:

omnobVt.jpg

Image provide by 42 Monks, you just have to read those statements to pick up what his putting out. Those are all to familiar talking points, I am all for the benefit of the doubt but covert comments trying to shyt on Africa and the likes just hints towards a racist to me. He was smart enough to hold back to a degree but you read between the lines and understand what he is about. The individual that went at him over black people not being in the game was an idiot but he should have ignored that or responded in a more professional manner.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Looks like an interesting game, but I'll probably wait a few months when they (or modders) can patch out all the bugs.

Don't really care so much about the dev's views on whether POC lived in that area during the time period. If the litmus test to buying a game is whether the creator holds problematic or ignorant views, I'd probably miss out on the majority of games I've played. I don't actually know how prevalent non-whites were in that region, but I'm going to guess that excluding them from this particular story won't blatantly misrepresent how life was in general.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:troll:When I said not good I wasn’t talking quality wise but sale wise. This game was crowd funded and is a passion project what do you think happens to a small development studio like this if their first huge title flops?:troll::troll:
Looks like it's already a big success with the dev saying over 500K sold. 4th highest played in steam right now :yeshrug: