Kingdom Come: Deliverance

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I'm on a media blackout with this game. Gona cop at launch or soon after. They say this game is like Skyrim, that's all I needed to here. Sold.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I've been seeing Steam advertise this, wanna play it but I don't wanna cop it especially since I don't know what I'm getting :patrice:

Will wait diligently for reviews and footage to pop up around YT

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
I'm intrigued but for sure not buying until I hear more. Especially when I've heard there's a 20GB first day patch.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Ok watched a lot of reviews, I have noticed people have classed the fact it’s realistic as a negative.:ohhh: Apparently you have to eat and sleep on the regular and food goes rotten when you carry it to long. You can’t storm into a bandit camp and Superman ten bandits as one man. Apparently story and side quests are good and intriguing and if you was to be given a quest it can progress without you. Example say sir Knight round beard says meet me at destination A to kill some bandits and you say fukk it and go to sleep when you wake Sir around beard has completed the quest and is pissed at you.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Ok watched a lot of reviews, I have noticed people have classed the fact it’s realistic as a negative.:ohhh: Apparently you have to eat and sleep on the regular and food goes rotten when you carry it to long. You can’t storm into a bandit camp and Superman ten bandits as one man. Apparently story and side quests are good and intriguing and if you was to be given a quest it can progress without you. Example say sir Knight round beard says meet me at destination A to kill some bandits and you say fukk it and go to sleep when you wake Sir around beard has completed the quest and is pissed at you.
That all sounds fukking amazing to me.