@KingADOS How’s Your Day Of “Hollering At Mad B*tches” Going So Far?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Post the video. I ain't gonna do nothing except call :duck: cause you don't lift.
Certified bytch. You gon take it there and act brand new. Don’t quote me again you scared old fakkit.

That ass whooping is still waiting for you - come see me in the PM.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Certified bytch. You gon take it there and act brand new. Don’t quote me again you scared old fakkit.

That ass whooping is still waiting for you - come see me in the PM.

I'm not even in Flawda right now so pull up to my spot, I still won't be there. :mjlol:

For someone with so much estrogen you acting real aggy though. :usure:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
And I said I'll drop the addies when you post that OHP receipt - which you won't.
Yes send him addy. It’s getting annoying with you talking shyt and not backing it up. Run it nikka
cmon_zps85b058d7.png

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Post the address. I ain’t gotta do shyt except knock your old ass on the pavement.
I told ya to KIM:mjlol:nikka a whole bytch, he knows either one of us can give him the beats and that’s why he stay talking shyt. Reminds me of bill Bellamy reciting the tale of old ass Jim Brown getting thrown to the ground:mjlol:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
What the fukk have I stumbled on in here :laff:
Bro these nikkas big different on here for real
nikka has a dry spell that makes him type in all caps frustrated in the bushes about tryna get some ass
Bruh :dead:

@KingZimbabwe say it ain't so bruh
It's never that serious my dude

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Bro these nikkas big different on here for real
nikka has a dry spell that makes him type in all caps frustrated in the bushes about tryna get some ass
Bruh :dead:

@KingZimbabwe say it ain't so bruh
It's never that serious my dude
He earned that ass whooping himself.

He knows what he did. He can claim it any time, ain’t much more serious than that :yeshrug:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
What the fukk have I stumbled on in here :laff:

Nikka is mad I called him out for being a fat fukk with man t*ts and his equally mad and :flabbynsick: breh @Krisrunner2049 came in here talking shyt too.

Notice how this kid asked for the address at the gym I work out at (:mjlol:) instead of tryna pull up at the actual crib to run me my fade.

Nikka also waited to until I'm out of town for work to try and show up when me and him been beefing for months. :russ:

@KingZimbabwe @Krisrunner2049 Y'all lil angry-ass nikkas need to take this same energy to the gym with y'all. Maybe then you wouldn't be so fukking scrawny and angry at gym brehs all the time. :leon:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Nikka is mad I called him out for being a fat fukk with man t*ts and his equally mad and :flabbynsick: breh @Krisrunner2049 came in here talking shyt too.

Notice how this kid asked for the address at the gym I work out at (:mjlol:) instead of tryna pull up at the actual crib to run me my fade.

Nikka also waited to until I'm out of town for work to try and show up when me and him been beefing for months. :russ:

@KingZimbabwe @Krisrunner2049 Y'all lil angry-ass nikkas need to take this same energy to the gym with y'all. Maybe then you wouldn't be so fukking scrawny and angry at gym brehs all the time. :leon:
Breh you seen my body. I’m built better than you no lying about that. You ain’t gonna wanna see me when I hop on test:whoo:and just cuz you north of 45 doesn’t mean imma kid, imma grown assed man:unimpressed:. Clown ass nikka. Idk why I take the bait with you every time

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Ayo fakkit.

These pics were behind spoilers you fukking homosexual.

Your gay ass went and removed the spoilers and quoted another user.

Why not post this too?

I look 10x better than you any day when I’m cut you old son of a bytch.

And you ain’t quote me so I didn’t even see this shyt. Tryna disrespect a dude who has you on ignore.

I swear I’d knock your old ass out if I ever saw you in public. Drop your gym location so I have it on file.

No lifting shyt either. I will legitimately knock your fakkit ass out.

:dead::dead::dead: