@KingADOS How’s Your Day Of “Hollering At Mad B*tches” Going So Far?

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
He was making plans at 5 o’clock in the morning to “holler at mad b*tches” the next day. Do you really have to wonder :comeon:
I was rooting on breh:mjcry:i knew he was tryna get his cold approaching game tight. Why’d he have to announce it during his stint in the bushes:mjcry:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Yesterday at 5am you declared you’d spend all of today “hollering at mad b*tches”

kjuoGyS.jpg

It was 5am. Why you chose to wait 24hrs to begin this mission, the world may never know.

But rather disappointingly you were up at 7am this morning, posting vitriol in Bushes Anonymous again.

That’s not a good way to start a productive day of “hollering at mad bytches”…

:comeon:
You made this thread while I was in the bushes while you coulda been washing snow wench stank off your dirty ass dreads :stopitslime:

And didn’t @ me until yesterday bc it took your old geriatric “46 year old man in a karate class head ass” two weeks to figure out that I ain’t even know this bullshyt thread existed:stopitslime:

And to answer your question you old yes massa ass nikka I did go out to holla at bytches that day while you was all on @Another Man nuts dikk watching you fakkit:gucci:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You made this thread while I was in the bushes while you coulda been washing snow wench stank off your dirty ass dreads :stopitslime:

And didn’t @ me until yesterday bc it took your old geriatric “46 year old man in a karate class head ass” two weeks to figure out that I ain’t even know this bullshyt thread existed:stopitslime:

And to answer your question you old yes massa ass nikka I did go out to holla at bytches that day while you was all on @Another Man nuts dikk watching you fakkit:gucci:

:russ:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

Incel babble :laff: