King Von killed in Atlanta

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
I hear there's footage of the shooting and him being killed. Yall seen that?

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Damn tragic news. This looks like they all were leaving the club which means guns were already inside.

Von was runnin round w nba YoungBoy baby mom other week that’s why Asia doll broke up w em. But man this is sad news. Rappers gotta move better whether shyt get gangsta or not. the other side shouldn’t be that close.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Six babies without their father... Damn, I'm getting old because this breaks my heart. I know it's far fetched but dudes gotta start thinking about how many other people they are hurting before they grab that pole.

This sh1t wasn't even deep, they were beefing over this...

Asian-Da-Brat-Asian-Doll-Contact-Information.jpg

This? A fukking hoodrat...
Is this the chick that said she can only mess with dudes who got a few bodies on them?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Last edited:

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Just saw the video... really fukking shameful and sad. I can never respect a nikka that pulls out a gun in a fist fight like that.

I wasn't too familiar with King Von but from what I know about him the kid unfortunately had a black cloud over his head. When you harbor negative energy that shyt has a way of coming back to you. Sad situation regardless.

Messed up part is that guns were already out because the shooter got shot immediately after he shot Von.

Which means if he didn't shoot first, he may have been the one popped first who didn't make it home. Lose-lose situation smh

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chicago drill had potential but apart of the appeal to people is that these are really street dudes still living that life. There’s always gonna be a con to shyt like that. I’m thinking about this Chicago drill wave and a lot of the big figures in that movement are deceased or in jail. It hasn’t even been 10 years since that wave really took off in the mainstream.. Keef pops up every now and again, G herbo just have regular rapper problems these days.. Bibby...idek what he doing. These guys appeared to have gotten away from it. I would say Durk but I believe he’s going to trial or maybe I’m wrong.. it’s crazy cause I remember a time where Chicago rappers were seen as concious/introvert/ socially aware/rhyme masters. The last 8 years since drill took off really put a grim light on that city as far hip hop is concerned
yeah big facts

chicago was known for socially conscious lyrical rap(lupe, common, vakill ), fast rap, and hipster/alternative rap ( cool kids, kidz in the hall, mic geronimo, kid sister etc).

The drill scene just exposed the other side' of chicago's scene. That's why there weren't many street nikkas to come out the city b/c they were either getting killed or getting locked before they could attain any type of buzz.
Twista was really the only street rapper to hit mainstream from chicago.

Crucial conflict too, but they mostly rapped about weed are partying :yeshrug:
Is this the chick that said she can only mess with dudes who got a few bodies on them?
sure is:francis:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I hate to see a black man die like this so RIP

but at the same time why do people like this get the upmost respect....you out here glamorizing the street bullshyt and then when it ultimately kills you, you get more respect for it? how are we ever supposed to move forward as a black community when shyt like this is praised above anything else