King Von killed in Atlanta

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
That's wild, it looks like the dude who Von was washing didn't even know Von was shot. He was wrestling him on the ground oblivious the fact shots rang off.

Crazy

Yeah it looks like he was reaching for Von's chain, but Von wouldn't let go. Sad shyt.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This shyt is beyond crazy at this point. Like bro Chicago might be stronger than Atlanta in terms of music if they stopped beefing
Chicago drill had potential but apart of the appeal to people is that these are really street dudes still living that life. There’s always gonna be a con to shyt like that. I’m thinking about this Chicago drill wave and a lot of the big figures in that movement are deceased or in jail. It hasn’t even been 10 years since that wave really took off in the mainstream.. Keef pops up every now and again, G herbo just have regular rapper problems these days.. Bibby...idek what he doing. These guys appeared to have gotten away from it. I would say Durk but I believe he’s going to trial or maybe I’m wrong.. it’s crazy cause I remember a time where Chicago rappers were seen as concious/introvert/ socially aware/rhyme masters. The last 8 years since drill took off really put a grim light on that city as far hip hop is concerned

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:the rainbow haired rat clownin'..
EmKnM-UXUAIDAtX

I pray the right people see this :hubie:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
These Chicago nikkas different

nikkas who had nothing to do with it already going live celebrating

one nikka eating a burger talking bout he eating McVonalds

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps

Six babies without their father... Damn, I'm getting old because this breaks my heart. I know it's far fetched but dudes gotta start thinking about how many other people they are hurting before they grab that pole.

This sh1t wasn't even deep, they were beefing over this...

Asian-Da-Brat-Asian-Doll-Contact-Information.jpg

This? A fukking hoodrat...