King Von killed in Atlanta

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
RIP Duck:unimpressed:

I really hope this puts the end of Chicago gang politics on mainstream hip hop

Man was obsessed with a 15 year old kid. He was a given a third chance to live a peaceful life and didn't:hubie: condolences though

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bros talking about “sad” and “this is horrible” like that sociopathic nikka Von didn’t literally have several bodies himself. :dahell:Who gives a fukk Ima always love rap but this shyt is for goofies and if you’re a grown man still invested in all this then reevaluate your life.

TBH when Chicago drill finally starts to fade away as a sub genre, I won’t be mad.
Y'all wasting your prayers on this nikka. Lol man you ain't prayed for your own mama in years.

:dead:

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Never understood why these grown ass rap nikkas nowadays be making money and still living life they got a chance to get away from. At least Chief Keef had enough sense to move away from Chicago before he became another statistic.

I remember when nikkas got in the rap game cuz they wanted to get away from the bullshyt.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
damn he talked all that gun talk in his raps but got caught lacking?
They always do - Lacking is not reality, being strapped at all times is a fallacy. anybody can get “caught lacking” at any time. Probably another back door set up. Like Nick Blixkey - taken down by someone they know ie dapped. Somebody crying fake tears at the wake.