King of the Midwest???

King of the Midwest

• Total voters

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
But they weren't...Twista is the only individual artist to last 3 decades that I can recall....Nelly was king but he's done now....Bone was as well but Twista is an individual artist.

It comes down to Twista, Common, Kanye (smdh)

cmon dog. just say you like twista and end it there.

twista hasnt had a successful album in 10 years(despite having good and even excellent promotion). all those other names you mentioned have made noise since then. yet according to you, theyre done but twista is still relevant? the nicca been out here begging to join young money(at like age 40) and g.o.o.d music for a while now.

:comeon:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
so what distinction do groups get? do they just get a pat on the ass and a 'thanks for coming'?

had a similar stand-off in that fabolous thread last week.

if you stick to just solo acts, i see why they scrapped the idea. list is type-weak.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cmon dog. just say you like twista and end it there.

twista hasnt had a successful album in 10 years(despite having good and even excellent promotion). all those other names you mentioned have made noise since then. yet according to you, theyre done but twista is still relevant? the nicca been out here begging to join young money(at like age 40) and g.o.o.d music for a while now.

:comeon:

Honestly I don't fukk with twista like that. I was just thinking of an individual artist whose been down. And can still fill hood spots for.shows.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so what distinction do groups get? do they just get a pat on the ass and a 'thanks for coming'?

had a similar stand-off in that fabolous thread last week.

if you stick to just solo acts, i see why they scrapped the idea. list is type-weak.

When I think King I think individual....groups are named as best groups.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Honestly I don't fukk with twista like that. I was just thinking of an individual artist whose been down. And can still fill hood spots for.shows.

they all can fill hood spots.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they all can fill hood spots.

Sadly not all of them can anymore.

I recently went to a krayzie bone show it wasn't even 30 people for the show.

Twista still fills the same amount as.yo gotti in Cincinnati

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
honestly there are too many ways to dissect this em would be the obvious choice just off of record sales, exposure,etc
krazie bone is the underrated king imo
da brat is the queen shytting on shawnna,etc
twista is there as well but :damn: some of his cds have left me with the :huhldup:
kayne producer/cross over

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly there are too many ways to dissect this em would be the obvious choice just off of record sales, exposure,etc
krazie bone is the underrated king imo
da brat is the queen shytting on shawnna,etc
twista is there as well but :damn: some of his cds have left me with the :huhldup:
kayne producer/cross over

Yeah I just try to do it based on who the streets.still bump...but dudes Like Eminem.and kanye.are.main.stream.

We even forgot tre 8

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Yeah I just try to do it based on who the streets.still bump...but dudes Like Eminem.and kanye.are.main.stream.

We even forgot tre 8

of course.

but youre saying that the streets of the midwest still check for twista?

:pachaha: