King of the Hill Returns? Animated Revival Series in 'Hot Negotiations'

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
tom pettys dead, so luanne and lucky probably moved away from arlen

Damn! Forgot that too!

fukk it. Luanne stabbed Lucky w/ a fork like her mama, after a fight over the Manger Babies.

When the cops showed up, they took Lucky in too for hella outstanding warrants.

Give the baby to Hank and Peggy to raise. Peggy wanted a new baby anyways.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Damn I forgot Brittany Murphy was dead.

I guess you could kill her character off, and Lucky and the new baby could move in w/ Hank and Peggy. Give them a new household since Bobby is most likely grown and out the house.

Yeah the last season was huff. But I feel like today’s climate provides so much material for the KOTH universe, that this shouldn’t be an issue.

"Good Hank" will probably be the new Bobby on the show. Imagine the fukkery with Hank and Good Hank :pachaha:

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
"Good Hank" will probably be the new Bobby on the show. Imagine the fukkery with Hank and Good Hank :pachaha:

Lol! fukking GH will be everything Bobby wasn’t and 10x better at football and propane sales than Hank.:russ:

This would work. Because last time we saw Cotton’s wife I think she had moved on to some other guy.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Nah there's no fukking way Hank would dap Trump. We're talking about a man who couldn't support W after a limp wrist handshake. No way he'd tolerate Trump's whining and bullshyt
:mjlol:

"What kind of man uses ketchup with steak? The good lord gave us this animal, and he desecrates it by eating it with something you put on fries. A steak is not a potato dangit!"

tenor.gif

Also going to be hard to recast Luanne since Brittany Murphy died almost after it ended I believe.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
An episode on this recent snow storm...lord this shyt writes itself

124884.jpg

Boomhauer's bro Patch

"Now hold on, baby, dear God no man. It was all me, yeah all me. talking about frequent buyer, been spending Thanksgiving with those hoes man."

[everyone in the restaurant gasp in shock]

"dang ol' no baby, talking about not me. Talking HANK, DANG OL' HANK LOVES HOOKERS MAN!"

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I hope the age them up. Hank, Bill, Boomhauer, and Dale at the age they need to start considering retirement will be hilarious.

I hope Bobby ends up normal too

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
A few years ago, I remember a customer walked in and he sounded exactly like Boomhauer. "I'll tell ya what, these dang ol' bed bugs down at that motel are eating me up. I go to complain and the management was like "We don't know what you're talkin' bout." So now I gotta get some itch cream. Eatin' me up, man."

At least I think that's what he said.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I hope the age them up. Hank, Bill, Boomhauer, and Dale at the age they need to start considering retirement will be hilarious.

I hope Bobby ends up normal too

Bobby should be the typical millenial Texas yuppie that votes for Beto, but is still pro-Texas everything :russ:

Old man Kahn fukkery will be hilarious too.