King of the Hill Returns? Animated Revival Series in 'Hot Negotiations'

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
I don't think so Bobby probably ended up with Connie and making Khan life hell :russ:.

Remember he had that other thot he ate the super-sized steak to spite her :deadmanny:

Hank as the new Cotton

Boomhauer could get me tood :lupe:

Dale the original q@n0n conspiracy nut :dead:

Dale gon be the only guy in Arlen that knows Q was invented by the Russians to sow discourse in America, but nobody will believe him, except Hank.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Dale gon be the only guy in Arlen that knows Q was invented by the Russians to sow discourse in America, but nobody will believe him, except Hank.

This will be a storyline guaranteed. Hold this rep for now and remind me to rep again when the show drops

Daps
Nah Hank has never been that stupid. He may buy into it at first but he’ll instantly bail.

If anyone becomes MAGA/Qanon it’ll be Bill, since he always wants to be accepted.

i really wanna believe that. But I know so many old white dudes like Hank Hill who turned MAGA set

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
Bruhs. I’m not ready for MAGA Hank.

Nah Hank has never been that stupid. He may buy into it at first but he’ll instantly bail.

If anyone becomes MAGA/Qanon it’ll be Bill, since he always wants to be accepted.

I think MAGA will push Hank away from the Republican Party. He’ll probably become disillusioned with politics and Lucky will convince him not to vote.

Bobby is gonna be running around talking about “feel the Bern dad!”. And Peggy will team Hillary and hate Sarah Palin for biting her swag.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I think MAGA will push Hank away from the Republican Party. He’ll probably become disillusioned with politics and Lucky will convince him not to vote.

Bobby is gonna be running around talking about “feel the Bern dad!”. And Peggy will team Hillary and hate Sarah Palin for biting her swag.

Exactly, if you seen the show, this would be in line with the characters full stop :ehh:

Luanne :francis:

RIP :wow:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The show shouldn't have been canceled to begin with.

Now Fox needs to give it the greenlight so we can see an adult Bobby do this to somebody:

tumblr_mq0kgxFuDM1s2dkmso1_250.gif

It had to end. With Luanne going back to her trailer park roots despite doing everything to not fall back into that trap, the show was clearly running out of ideas.