King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. RIP

Wonder if he recorded any lines for the reboot and who will replace him
I remember when Early Cuyler voice was changed in Squidbillies. It didn't feel "right".

As far as King of the Hill, I love the show and I love Dale, so I don't know how I'd feel about a replacement.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Was just laughing at Dale in the episode where Khan's nephew was visiting, and Dale was going on about aliens. Ends up meeting the nephew at night and he barely spoke english and was in a modded car.

Of course Dale thought he thought he met an Alien and traveled into the past, meanwhile Nancy out her thinking about reigniting her affair with John Redcorn cause she was losing her hair from stress :dead:

RIP Johnny

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
They've been sitting on a KOTH reboot since 2017, and it seems like every few years, someone declares that it's coming back (I made a thread on it 2021) and then you hear radio silence for another few years. I know a lot has happened since 2017 though (Disney bought FOX, the pandemic happened, the writers/actors strike, etc.) but are we going to get one or not? Maybe it's for the best that we don't, although it would've been hilarious to hear all of Dale's (:rip: Johnny) MAGA conspiracies.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
They've been sitting on a KOTH reboot since 2017, and it seems like every few years, someone declares that it's coming back (I made a thread on it 2021) and then you hear radio silence for another few years. I know a lot has happened since 2017 though (Disney bought FOX, the pandemic happened, the writers/actors strike, etc.) but are we going to get one or not? Maybe it's for the best that we don't, although it would've been hilarious to hear all of Dale's (:rip: Johnny) MAGA conspiracies.

I would’ve been fine with a time skip movie 10 years ago. Honestly I was never looking forward to this reboot.