King Kurtis is the most complete wrestler in history.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Kurt Angle is one of the greatest wrestlers and entertainers of all time. And i wish he would have stayed his whole career in the WWE.

Daps
I was honestly going to make a Kurt Angle appreciate thread last night, yet couldn't find the time.

Kurt Angle is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too under-rated. He played that goofy character amazing..yet had the wrestling to contrast it, and was a threat in the ring. Then the toothless aggression gimmick when he was snapping and looking crazy in the wwe. All while being amazing on the mic.
chris-benoit-lol-stare-o-s.gif

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
:why: He's been better off in TNA. He was treated as fodder for Cena then shipped off to ECW before he left the E. Matches with Samoa Joe, AJ, Desmond Wolfe, Christian Cage and Jeff Hardy only added to the legacy.
post some tna matches he had that are on the level of the ones he had in wwe with eddie, benoit, lesnar, stone cold, ect.

ill be waiting... :yeshrug:

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
angles matches from 2002 shyts on your favorite wrestlers best matches of his career :yeshrug:

Daps
Angle in 2002 is why u bought the network? W O W

Yep. Got me into wrestling, although I found out that the No Mercy match between Angle and Rock was in 2000 so I started watching around then. Of course I wanted to see other things (WCW, old PPV, Savage, etc.), but Angle/Jericho got my money for six months.

Still need to renew, but I'm not feeling the product right now.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
shyts? Angle is mostly a spot worker who copies Benoit..his best matches haven't been talked about in 10 years..lol.