King Kurtis is the most complete wrestler in history.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was honestly going to make a Kurt Angle appreciate thread last night, yet couldn't find the time.

Kurt Angle is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too under-rated. He played that goofy character amazing..yet had the wrestling to contrast it, and was a threat in the ring. Then the toothless aggression gimmick when he was snapping and looking crazy in the wwe. All while being amazing on the mic.

Singh

All Star
Daps
cosign.jpg

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
ECW Kurt was crazy as fukk. Imagine if that nikka reworked his gimmick to some legit Backlund-inspired monster :ohhh:

That moufpiece that said "VIOLENCE" on it :lawd:

Kurt was scary as fukk at that point. I was among the few more worried about a "Kurt maims and cripples fan/bar patron" than "RIP" with the pilled out 05-06 version of him.

-P-

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Massively underrated match, people seem to forget about it

That's cause he was GOAT status by then, the fans cheered him out of respect. That promo at New Year's Revolution 2006 when he ethered Jesus, Christians and bigged up Iraq proved that.

New Years Revolution 2006: Kurt Angle interview - YouTube

:lawd:

:whoo: That shyt was great

ECW Kurt was crazy as fukk. Imagine if that nikka reworked his gimmick to some legit Backlund-inspired monster :ohhh:

That moufpiece that said "VIOLENCE" on it :lawd:

violence2.jpg

Angle had ECW as must see TV....

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I was just thinking about this while watching his match with Hardy. It seems like every time a great match from the Attitude Era or Ruthless Aggression Era gets brought up (and it involves more than 2 people), Angle's name finds its way in there.

Dude's a legit living legend. One of the most interesting things about him that I never really put much value into was when he was getting announced for the match last night and they go "Professional wrestling's only Olympic gold medalist". :wow:

It made me think, "I wonder if even HE imagined how much of an impact he'd make in the business for that long of a time?" He's done it in every role imaginable after being a LEGIT Olympic athlete."

Crazy when you really think about it.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
I was just thinking about this while watching his match with Hardy. It seems like every time a great match from the Attitude Era or Ruthless Aggression Era gets brought up (and it involves more than 2 people), Angle's name finds its way in there.

This forum and TSC are proof of how good he was at everything.

The "funniest wrestling sketches/skits" thread on here - at least HALF of the links people posted had King Kurtis in them.

That "greatest match of all time" thread back on TSC was the same - I think Kurtis was in 5 of the top 10 or some ridiculous ish.

That's my GOAT :stylin:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Massively underrated match, people seem to forget about it

That's cause he was GOAT status by then, the fans cheered him out of respect. That promo at New Year's Revolution 2006 when he ethered Jesus, Christians and bigged up Iraq proved that.

New Years Revolution 2006: Kurt Angle interview - YouTube

:lawd:

:childplease: nikka was just tryna get cheap heel heat. They even had him paired up with fukking Divari.

That was probably one of Kurt's best heel runs. Wrestling violence. :ahh:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He's always been my personal favorite along with Macho Man. Definitely doesn't get the respect he deserves and I think the big problem he had in WWE was their emphasis on their main event style.