King Kamala Weightloss Thread

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Maaaan my fukking neck is getting thick...I cut back on adding weight to the 4 Way Neck Machine...145 lbs is what I do working sets of 4x12...but I never do warm up sets. Imma start doing warm up sets before the 4 sets.

Problem is I don't wanna spend so much time in that area, cause since Ive been doing deadlifts 5 days a week, the gym piss ants are starting to copy me and deadlifting is popular in my gym.

Also Deadlifting 5 days a week has made my YOKE nice and thick. Today I hit 285 lb on bench for 3 reps. Next week is testing anyway...tryna get 295 lbs and then I start my new cycle.

As for deadlifts my max is 320 can't seem to get passed that. Hopefully my next cycle blasts through that plateau.

Zercher Squats are a muthafukka man. I test next week and I hit 185 x3 reps and still felt like I could've gone heavier. Idk if deadlifting daily has helped my squat game, but I'm pretty confident Imma be back Zerching 315 soon.

Doing bodyweight dips as well. Not a lot of reps but got 5 per set. Def see my YOKE coming through.

Anyway, I can wear XL shirts but not confident in them yet..need to drop 10lbs but I got them.

Was today in the gym, I'm the strongest crippled they ever seen. And it's only been 2 months.

Looking forward to the 6 month mark at this pace. And still haven't had a carb up/carb refeed.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Sooon I think deadlifting 5x a week and keto has made me pretty damn heavy.

I'm in a XL T-shirt but the scale is 312lbs. I'm not even mad. As long as the shirt sizes drop I'm Gucci.

I also noticed that by deadlifting daily, Im getting much stronger walking. Still need the walker tho but my hip doesn't hurt me til Friday and used to be on Mondays after Walking to the gym.

As far as Keto geaux, I do not have any sugar cravings which means I'm fat adapted. Being fat adapted my sleep is great, I only crave fatty meat and eggs. I also eat 12 large Eggs a day too.

Month 2 is here...and I feel great and not anxious to have a carb refeed.

Today I told a 18yr old that you don't wanna be weaker than the cripple in the gym......lift :mjlit:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
PXL-20240911-192634371-MP.jpg

Ain't no way I can weigh 312 lbs but again the way I lift....I don't doubt it honestly

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Yea...I'm fenna be in a Large shirt soon. Im also ready to carb up to replenish my glycogen storages and get this muscle mass growth popping. Leaning up is cool. But I don't wanna be so fukking lean I'm in a medium shirt. I wanna stay at a XL shirt size with adequate muscle mass. Also my my eggs are finally growing and my calves goddamn ..I got cows and it's only been 2 months :blessed: