Kinda sad how all the real grandmas gonna all die out by 2030s

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
We got 45 year old grandmas now :snoop:

What gonna happen to the real 70-80 year grandmas ?

no more church hats and good modest old lady sunday clothes grandmas by 2035

Grandmas these days are 38 years old with Shein outfits

Discuss

Fred
Its gonna be the other way around way older grandmas or just old ass single aunties

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Times change
Not even counting the hood rat grandmas with BBLS and neck tattoos
Even the "respectable" grandmas of the future generations won't have the same ideals as our grandmothers
Imagine your grandma believing in abortion or male toxicity and shyt like that. Pretty sure my grandma wouldn't even be able to comprehend using "they" as a pronoun. She was out here turning off the lights during a storm and cashing checks in person cause she ain't trust direct deposit :dead:
it's just a new era

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
People who grew up in the 80’s and 90’s of course loved our grandparents but we were not trying to go out like them. Old people are changing now. You got old folks with tattoo sleeves and colored hair now. All that Grandma Mabel shot is dead.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Why are yall so obsessed with other people sacrificing joy in their one short life to serve you, cook, go to church and watch soap operas, etc :gucci:
yall selfish ass shyt honestly

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Times change
Not even counting the hood rat grandmas with BBLS and neck tattoos
Even the "respectable" grandmas of the future generations won't have the same ideals as our grandmothers
Imagine your grandma believing in abortion or male toxicity and shyt like that. Pretty sure my grandma wouldn't even be able to comprehend using "they" as a pronoun. She was out here turning off the lights during a storm and cashing checks in person cause she ain't trust direct deposit :dead:
it's just a new era
Plenty and I mean plenty of our grandmothers believed in abortion when they used it during their life times even if they won’t admit it:sas1: back ally close hanger abortions weren’t just fairytales :sas2:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
it was not them that ruined it but their daughters who didn't want to be like them

So.....you pick and choose when you wanna place blame

cause you know that excuse when fly today, so why apply it to them

for the record I'm indifferent to the topic cause I'm not retarded, but the double standard is hilarious

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Plenty and I mean plenty of our grandmothers believed in abortion when they used it during their life times even if they won’t admit it:sas1: back ally close hanger abortions weren’t just fairytales :sas2:

These people watched Color Purple, A Raisin and The Sun, And Good Times but just looked at the fukking screen :mjlol: