Kinda sad how all the real grandmas gonna all die out by 2030s

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Man speak for yourself...my grandmas were God fearing women, who kept me in line and taught me a few things around the kitchen and about life in general.

So where mine, what's your point.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
All the recipes, gone :beli:

Y’all won’t feel the effects until we in our 60’s looking at our thanksgiving plates and seeing raising in the yams n shyt :francis:

The same food causing a plethora of health problems right

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This ain't new. Go around some single old ladies as an attractive man and see how you get hit on
Im aware of this

Thats not a hotgirl summer, thats just old women being perverted

These chicks gonna still be on IG, still getting surgeries, still talking about men aint shyt, talking about trips
Hight underrated thread. I actually ponder this type shyt very often. Makes me sad every time.
I think about it too.. especially the thot tats

BBL’s at 70 gonna be crazy

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good or bad it's evolution :manny:
it-doesnt-work-like-that-thats-not-how-it-works.gif

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I think future generations will all practically be the same age

what put barriers between us and previous generations were lack of real progress, it would take like 50 years for one invention like microwave to hit.

now technology and medical advancement are traveling at warp speed. We all have real time connection with each other globally thus we are influenced by the same music, cultural references, styles etc.

add that with plastic surgeries and what we now know scientifically on slowing down the aging process.

in short: mama, grandma and great grandma in 2030's would be fit and healthy popping ass at the club together on matriarchy night out

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
It's funny ppl are saying this about 38 or 45 year old grandmas when teen pregnancy in particular has gone down since the 80-90s and sex has too.

Like Gen Z and them don't even like sex scenes in their shows and movies.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Im aware of this

Thats not a hotgirl summer, thats just old women being perverted

These chicks gonna still be on IG, still getting surgeries, still talking about men aint shyt, talking about trips

I think about it too.. especially the thot tats

BBL’s at 70 gonna be crazy
:shaq: and my 70 year old self gonna be looking at em like this :takedat:

No diddy tho

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
45 ain’t even a “young” grandma. And my mom was 46 when she became a grandma…boomers was married and having kids at 20.

Now people becoming grandparents in their 30’s, that’s the side eye
Grandparents at 35 is wild. You basically just parenting two generations at that point. That child they kid had is basically their sibling since they can't take care of the kid

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
shyt changes. :manny:I mean, what good where those grandmamas when you think of all the dysfunction that popped off with them in the picture.
it was not them that ruined it but their daughters who didn't want to be like them