KIM KARDASHIAN Mission Accomplished ... HELPS FREE ANOTHER INMATE

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at anyone who thinks this is her 'work'. Do you people have no discernment whatsoever? nikkas been in prison for years with all previous attempts to get out failing and then KIM KARDASHIAN and her 'team' get them freed do you not see whats going on here, the picture that is being painted?

You know what, nevermind...........All i will say is these people are actually funny

Daps
Reppin
NY

Listen before all of this, she been well known to hop on black dudes constantly fukking them. Hence my comment about her being a lowkey hoe. But like I said what she doing here is a good thing. To be honest we should all be giving her the credit she deserves.

Also not sure why nikkas on here think everything she

Who cares about her hoeing. She's doing shyt.

As an Indian what have you done for black community?

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Listen before all of this, she been well known to hop on black dudes constantly fukking them. Hence my comment about her being a lowkey hoe. But like I said what she doing here is a good thing. To be honest we should all be giving her the credit she deserves.

Also not sure why nikkas on here think everything she

As an Indian what have you done for black community?
:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
wow. Could Kim now be the face for prison reform since it's clear the title is a marketing gimmick for others?
atleast she finna meet with Trump regardless if Big Meech is freed :stopitslime:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
fukk that hoe exploiting the new slavery which is mass incarceration for her own gain

It’s thinly veiled and people are so gullible it’s a sin

Get 1 or 2 or 5 man out publicly whilst 100’s are incarcerated across states daily
This bytch