Daps
Bruce Jenner
Rob Kardashian
Lamar Odom
Kris Humphries
Tristian Thompson
Scott Disick...
Kanye West

Kardashians will eat a man alive and spit his bones out and he'll be a shell of his former self. Dealing with a Kardashian woman is emasculating.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I'm not saying I believe the rumors, but I'm not saying I don't either. This the same guy who ran with those 4 or 5 guys who were all decked out in odd colors and fits. Like 5 Bentley Fonzworths...

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm not saying I believe the rumors, but I'm not saying I don't either. This the same guy who ran with those 4 or 5 guys who were all decked out in odd colors and fits. Like 5 Bentley Fonzworths...

You talking about the photo he took in Paris with Sa-Ra?

kanye-west-crew-now.jpg

Knowing where fashion went in the 12 years since the photo, it aint that weird, really. :ld:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps

We all know Kanye is a bit crazy, but did y’all motherfukkers actually read “why” Kim is divorcing him? She just has bad shyt crazy if this is the reason why. look at This video

:wow: I could listen to his voice all day

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

We all know Kanye is a bit crazy, but did y’all motherfukkers actually read “why” Kim is divorcing him? She just has bad shyt crazy if this is the reason why. look at This video

His Presidental bid was the final straw..thats when she knew he was metally disturbed and beyond redemption.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Bruce Jenner
Rob Kardashian
Lamar Odom
Kris Humphries
Tristian Thompson
Scott Disick...
Kanye West

Kardashians will eat a man alive and spit his bones out and he'll be a shell of his former self. Dealing with a Kardashian woman is emasculating.
Lamar Odom is a crackhead and Kanye West is a weirdo and a p*ssy.. Idk the rest of them people's stories but some personal responsibility is needed here. Kanye was wifing whores fresh out of the strip club before he even met Kim