Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are getting a divorce: ‘She’s done’

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
:whoo:what did he say?

West teared up as he said that his father had wanted his mother to have an abortion and that he considered an abortion when his wife was pregnant with their daughter North, who is now 7. The couple now have four children together.

"My dad wanted to abort me. My mom saved my life. There would have been no Kanye West, because my dad was too busy," West said.

"I almost killed my daughter ... So even if my wife were to divorce me after this speech, she brought North into the world, even when I didn't want to," he added. "She stood up, and she protected that child."

Kanye West went on an emotional anti-abortion rant at his first political rally and said he and Kim Kardashian considered aborting their daughter North

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I can't see Kanye siting in his multi-million dollar ranch worrying about what Uncle Murda has to say about him om his year end wrap ups. :laff:

She left him, no? :patrice: That was the point of 808s?
I’m just ho babbling with the guys :mjlol:

After hearing the 2020 rap up I saw this for the first time.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
if it happens it’s all Ye’s fault :manny:

Bro i'm positive he's part of the problem, fo sho
But he married a hoe that got passed around sports teams, of multiple sports, and her entire career is to objectify herself, and her entire family are media whores, like the worst of the filthy nasty worst.
Her entire family is FAKE
Even Kylie Jenner made so much money from kids and toddlers, she had a fashion app and the kids would "buy" more clothes to put on the barbie dolls on the app and makeup and wigs, all virtual.

That family is both fake and vile. They really should not exist, and the fact of how successful they are just shows how stupid americans families are.
You think they give a fukk about the kardashians in europe as much as in america?
The american family is not a family of values, otherwise the kardashians would be nothing.

You have to remember one thing, her huge fans that are her strong followers, they are not her age.
You have to consider who the audience is, and look at how she advertises herself.

Long time ago teen magazine used to have alcohol ads, but it's a teen magazine and teens aren't of the legal drinking age. They took that off real quick after it created controversy.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun

NJbJ.gif

kccelebration.gif

Ny Post :mjlol: