Kim Kardashian 5 months pregnant....

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
why you so angry and coming at me all crazy? i saw the magazine while waiting inline and posted the cover...i would have done the same with a :flabbynsick: looking celeb dude. your trying to make it about race and gender just goes to show what you really think of women(specifically black women). very sad.

Very sad. She is a celeb. She will be talked about. We're you suppose to scour the net for a different pic when the thread topic came up because of a cover? There are more coli men rejoicing that she has gotten big versus coli women. However, you know ALL black women are jealous if non black women. :troll:

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
xkim-kardashian-pregnancy-body.jpg.pagespeed.ic._j98xaCR4a.jpg

:popcorn:

pregnant and getting "remaried" while still married to someone else :upsetfavre:

Kim Kardashian Plans 'Commitment Ceremony' With Kanye West, Debuts New Bangs

"Will Kim Kardashian get hitched to Kanye West though she hasn't officially divorced from Kris Humphries? Latest report suggests that KimYe are planning to "tie the knot" soon in their own "commitment ceremony" because they are tired of waiting for her to officially split from the NBA star.

The report is shared by U.K.'s The Sun, which claims that Kim and Yeezy will hold a ceremony where they will "exchange vows and rings in front of close family and friends." The private event reportedly will be followed by a no-expense-spared bash at a beach mansion in Malibu."

and this chick continues to make a mockery of the institution of marriage and promote this demonic behavior to a generation of impressionable little girls. and everyone just eats it up. these are our role models?

yeah but she wasn't born like that ... surgery(re: $$$) can make anyone :noah:

kim-kardashian-plastic-surgery-before-after.jpg

she's had so much surgery that she's starting to look ridiculous and like her mother in the face.

Jealous, obsessed woman is jealous and obsessed.

You spend your entire life looking for her worst pics, trying to find dirt on her and making posts about them, like "HEY YOU GUYS LOOK SHE'S NOT SO PRETTY"

I guess it's no question what YOU look like :heh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Why do us brothers not like you sisters anymore?
ich weiß nicht mein deutsch sprechenden freund und ich egal.... something the youth have to work out. i nur problem mit Kumpels sagen, es ist rassische ... ich liebe weiße frauen .. nur auf meine Tumblr aussehen :ohlawd:

:lolbron:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Jealous, obsessed woman is jealous and obsessed.

You spend your entire life looking for her worst pics, trying to find dirt on her and making posts about them, like "HEY YOU GUYS LOOK SHE'S NOT SO PRETTY"

I guess it's no question what YOU look like :heh:
i like a lot of the MEN that post here think she represents and promotes all the wrong things to young girls these days. a female can't say anything about another female on here without certain dudes crying jealousy. there are a select few females whose lifestyles make me go :noah:...Kim K isn't one of them.... :manny:
everything she represents disgusts me.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ich weiß nicht mein deutsch sprechenden freund und ich egal.... something the youth have to work out. i nur problem mit Kumpels sagen, es ist rassische ... ich liebe weiße frauen .. nur auf meine Tumblr aussehen :ohlawd:

:lolbron:

Not gonna lie. I like black women, but I attract white women. I guess I like all kinds of women, but if a BLACK WOMAN LIKES A WHITE MAN OH MEIN GOTT!!!!!!

Guys on here are too obsessed with white girls, can't lie that "pawg" talk is so piggish and cringey.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
i like a lot of the that post MEN here think she represents and promotes all the wrong things to young girls these days. a female can't say anything about another female on here without certain dudes crying jealousy. there are a select few females whose lifestyles make me go :noah:...Kim K isn't one of them.... :manny:
everything she represents disgusts me.

I don't see anyone calling the men who go in on her jealous.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I don't have to try anything. Your jealousy/hatred is obvious.

Who the fukk cares what she looks like or what she's doing? Obsessed with posting shyt that fits your world view of someone you don't know, and then someone else posts photos that show how the tabloid fodder you linked was taking a photo out of context to make someone you don't know look bad.

You're just a jealous female in this post, chicken head concerns. Who the fukk cares what Kim K looks like now that she's pregnant?

Oh right. You do. :comeon: Same ones complaining same ones lining her pockets with $$$ with their hatred.
Quit acting like a little girl.

nikka, we been making fun of flabbynsick ppl since the begging of out internet community. Hence, the origin of smiley: :flabbynsick: