Kim Kardashian 5 months pregnant....

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Lol at anyone who thinks this woman is going to bounce back after already gaining almost 70 pounds in her first two trimesters. Shamuu looking chick is ova. :skip:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
so do y'all read these gossip magazines and just assume everything they say is true?

do you really think she gained 65 lbs?

:snoop:

this is America y'all

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never even seen the LSA forum and i'm the last person on here to hate on white chicks http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/95257-sophie-turner-model-definition.html#.UT0OOKXLTVU
try again. :beli:

I don't have to try anything. Your jealousy/hatred is obvious.

Who the fukk cares what she looks like or what she's doing? Obsessed with posting shyt that fits your world view of someone you don't know, and then someone else posts photos that show how the tabloid fodder you linked was taking a photo out of context to make someone you don't know look bad.

You're just a jealous female in this post, chicken head concerns. Who the fukk cares what Kim K looks like now that she's pregnant?

Oh right. You do. :comeon: Same ones complaining same ones lining her pockets with $$$ with their hatred.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I don't have to try anything. Your jealousy/hatred is obvious.

Who the fukk cares what she looks like or what she's doing? Obsessed with posting shyt that fits your world view of someone you don't know, and then someone else posts photos that show how the tabloid fodder you linked was taking a photo out of context to make someone you don't know look bad.

You're just a jealous female in this post, chicken head concerns. Who the fukk cares what Kim K looks like now that she's pregnant?

Oh right. You do. :comeon: Same ones complaining same ones lining her pockets with $$$ with their hatred.

why you so angry and coming at me all crazy? i saw the magazine while waiting inline and posted the cover...i would have done the same with a :flabbynsick: looking celeb dude. your trying to make it about race and gender just goes to show what you really think of women(specifically black women). very sad.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:heh: At anyone who thinks she won't bounce back. bytch is rich, has no real day job, and basically makes most of her money off being beautiful, she'll be :lawd: again 6/7 months fter the kid is born

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why you so angry and coming at me all crazy? i saw the magazine while waiting inline and posted the cover...i would have done the same with a :flabbynsick: looking celeb dude. your trying to make it about race and gender just goes to show what you really think of women(specifically black women). very sad.

I'm not coming at you crazy. It's just typical. I hate threads like this "Oh no look at the fat woman" etc. It's stupid. You're the female, you should know better.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
This thread is sad :snoop:

So much hate for one of the prettiest women in the world right now :smh:

I mean, I don't believe there's such a thing as a perfect-looking woman but she comes damn close. Her facial features, her figure, her skin, her ass, her hair....all of that shyt outweighs her being a whore :ahh: :blessed:

Why can't most women look like her :damn:

You got some average/ugly women out there who whore it up worse than her, and expect the same level of attention, money and success with men...bytch, please :rudy:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why do us brothers not like you sisters anymore?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
she looks so dumb going into the divorce court soon against Kris Humpries the judge is gonna take one look at her pregnant ass and throw the book at her in Kris favor