Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
that kid's mama aint shyt....
a0yqua.jpg
im sick of that family the only one that doesnt annoy me is khloe

khloe the only one ! can stand, that fam!ly annoys the fukk outta me....

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Why does she wear only black and white? So austere. Like she's mourning some loss. Like the world lacks color. Who does depression hurt? :( You KNOW Kanye told her to do that shyt.

Did pimp mama Kris blow up to beached whale size during her 50 eleven pregnancies? Kris will refer Kim to a surgeon who can sculpt & liposuct the baby fat away (after the birth). No Jessica Simpson diet travails.

--> aq out <--

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
her sister didnt have nearly as much surgery though judging from pics ive seen. it seems like Kourtney was the smarter one and just messed with her boobs and let the rest be normal

Kim seems to have had surgery everywhere i wouldnt doubt it if she had toe surgery to make them prettier lol

Kourtney was the NATURALLY PRETTIER sister. No surgery required if one is already cute.

Doctors worry when the pregnant woman gains weight in limbs and neck & face & feet (in addition to torso). Pregnant women make a lotta extra blood, so their hearts are stressed out pumping the sudden, additional volume. It is a hugely vulnerable and delicate time of life. I don't understand why so many minority women gestate kids to term for non-husbands. It is a huge gift to give some dude, as 9 months are devoted & death is risked.

--> aq out <--

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I actually made my pregnant mom copy this picture. :skip: Her dress folded too. Guess my mom's not preg :troll:

Kim's a whale.

Everybody is different some women go over board some may gain 20 lbs and thats it.

Why does it matter she will loose the weight :manny:

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
at least she still pretty in the face yall nikkas acting like she a scallywag she got money an is in the public eye she gonna bounce back wit a fatter ass and supple breastes