Reppin
Qnz, NYC
BE9JIwKCUAAIFB_.jpg:large

Who rocked it better? :ld:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
all that money she spent to look perfect is gonna go to waste this baby i bet will destory her body and im glad and hopefull.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
all that money she spent to look perfect is gonna go to waste this baby i bet will destory her body and im glad and hopefull.

Her older sister has 2 kids and they didn't destroy her body. :ld:

I think kim will be fine after the baby.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Her older sister has 2 kids and they didn't destroy her body. :ld:

I think kim will be fine after the baby.

her sister didnt have nearly as much surgery though judging from pics ive seen. it seems like Kourtney was the smarter one and just messed with her boobs and let the rest be normal

Kim seems to have had surgery everywhere i wouldnt doubt it if she had toe surgery to make them prettier lol

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
read the article while standing in line at the store earlier....apparently she cries all the time regrets getting preggo because of the weight gain...and can't stop craving all the wrong foods. did she think pregnancy was gonna be a picnic? :what:
that said she'll lose the weight...laser the stretch marks...lift the boobs and be back to the old Kim post baby. money >>>>

Sugar

Banned
Daps
read the article while standing in line at the store earlier....apparently she cries all the time regrets getting preggo because of the weight gain...and can't stop craving all the wrong foods. did she think pregnancy was gonna be a picnic? :what:
that said she'll lose the weight...laser the stretch marks...lift the boobs and be back to the old Kim post baby. money >>>>

:leon: Apparently she did. I wont even ask you how :thisnikka: