how u play this shyt breh?

:patrice:

ive just been running round like crazy merking people

How do u get those support streaks?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Thanks brehs

one thing you can do to help with map awareness is set up a room with like 1 or 2 bots (if you can still do that) make the time of the matches short. The Warzone will cycle through each objective...letting you know where everything is & you can get familiar without getting pwned by real players. Once you learn the maps, you'll get an understanding of where to place spawn beacons and how to beat the enemy to the punch from one objective to the other.

P.S. Stay with a crew & don't try to be Rambo (if you are solo...just kinda stay around your team)

I played MP for the first time today..
I was getting merked constantly for the first 2 matches..:wow:

But after that I was able to find my groove :bustback:and get acclimated to the lack of aim assist.

I have a positive K/D ratio so I'm happy right now.

:obama:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone created a warzone yet?
I did, I saw yours too, my lil bro was like, "Did you make one for the Coli, cause I see it on here".

I made one that's 24 players, and I disabled that OP sniper and that ridiculous gatling gun.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ok, so I got some time last night to really dive into this game and here are some of my impressions/concerns and just thoughts about it so far.

I'm not sure why Guerrilla chose to make the 'Classic Warzone' playlist and cap the player count at 14 players. :childplease:

That's not classic Killzone. That's bullshyt. And the thing that's confusing at first is even knowing how many players are in the match or what the limit is. The information is not straight forward IMO, you have to dig a little to find that out. I played for 2 hours when the game launched and I didn't know this at all. But I was just in a rush wanting to play the game so I didn't look to much into it then, just wanted to play. In general, I think the menus are overwhelming in the game. It's like a plethora of options/features/information, but all together and cluttered.

IMO, the default Warzone playlist that they have is just not representative of Killzone multiplayer at all. Most of the problems that I have with the gameplay are things that can surely be removed in Custom Warzones, and at first, I wasn't sure how active that would be, but I can see that this will be a huge aspect of this game. There were already plenty of Warzones to choose from, all with various options and settings, but it's not like you're just randomly jumping into a match, you can view the details before you join. The multi has a ton of potential IMO. THe navigation just takes some getting used to.

For the actual game? I really enjoy it. The chaos and intensity is there when you hop into a 24 player match.

:whew:

It's like day and night going from the 7v7 to the 12v12 matches. So much going on, WAY more medics and spawn points to use, it's just how the game that I grew to loving in KZ2 was played. Team work is at the forefront and I think the new game modes are good as well. I just need to find a Warzone that has some decent settings, some of them were too long. But I think that's just because people don't know how properly calculate how much time certain modes will take. This is really a community type of set up here, things will be ironed out.

Creating a Warzone is really easy. And I give em props on this. You basically start off on a tab, and go from 1 to the next and decide on the features or things you want to disable. The first tab is Maps, then you get to the others like classes, weapons, game modes, player limit etc. It's something anybody can do.

Maps are awesome as well. Only thing that annoys me in the game from playing so far are the Air Support bots (I've always hated these things going back to Killzone 2) and the 1 hit kill sniper and that gatling gun. shyts are ridiculously OP and the first Warzone that I made had them turned off.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yo anybody else playing the campaign? I just finished chapter 9 and

I let out a big "What, are you fukking shytting me right now?!!!" When the credits started rolling.

:whew: GG got me on that one:ufdup:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
@GoldenGlove if you got any videos of the 24 player matches please post or point me toward them. I agree about the 'chaos' missing in the 7 on 7. I bet 24 is INSANE with it. Some people call it a 'Clusterf***' & I think that's why GG went with the 14 in the regular servers. It helps ease the new guys into the game without overwhelming them.

But the KZ2 & 3 vets are going to do exactly what you are doing & crave that 'Bang and Buck'.
Holding ya head while sparks fly all around you is what makes KZ...Killzone. Its like a real war going on.