Killzone Shadow Fall | PS4 | Out Now

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I never found it OP in previous games

in KZ2 it was balanced because of how hard it was to snipe combined with spot and marking (even cloaked snipers). It would just end up being sniper vs sniper..while the rest of the battle raged on...once they did that wack crap in KZ3...it broke the game.

when people realize the power of the spawn beacon...the matches intensity will be turned up :whew: nothing like a Killzone match when both teams are on point.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

cat is putting in work, if you can get past all his whining :russ:

that bang and buck of KZ :whew:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So @GoldenGlove what's the consensus on the MP in your opinion?? I see quite a few people over on gaf liking it and few boldy exclaiming it's better than KZ2 MP.
I haven't dug into it heavy yet. I plan to tonight though, I'll reply back with some break downs for y'all.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Give me like five tips brehs. I'm a noob :sadcam:
I'd say map awareness as the most useful tool to know in any fps. The maps in KZ be leaving me confused tho. A lot of it blends into each other where it's real easy to not know where the hell your at relative to the objective.

And if you see somebody and their name doesn't pop up right away...let them catch a bullet/s, teammate or not.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll got any key tips? I'm not a big FPS guy and wanna get good at this shyt.

Give me like five tips brehs. I'm a noob :sadcam:

1. the guns have a weighted feel so you have to account for that when you aim & shoot...
2. whatever class you pick, play according to that class...ex: if you are a support class, be support
3. work as a team
4. try to complete objectives and not just kill people (unless it's that kinda match)
5. watch your surroundings...especially for nades and people sneaking up/behind you

...if all else fails, just shoot at muthafukkas that aren't on your team

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I played MP for the first time today..
I was getting merked constantly for the first 2 matches..:wow:

But after that I was able to find my groove :bustback:and get acclimated to the lack of aim assist.

I have a positive K/D ratio so I'm happy right now.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I'd say map awareness as the most useful tool to know in any fps. The maps in KZ be leaving me confused tho. A lot of it blends into each other where it's real easy to not know where the hell your at relative to the objective.

And if you see somebody and their name doesn't pop up right away...let them catch a bullet/s, teammate or not.
1. the guns have a weighted feel so you have to account for that when you aim & shoot...
2. whatever class you pick, play according to that class...ex: if you are a support class, be support
3. work as a team
4. try to complete objectives and not just kill people (unless it's that kinda match)
5. watch your surroundings...especially for nades and people sneaking up/behind you

...if all else fails, just shoot at muthafukkas that aren't on your team

Thanks brehs