Killjoys / Dark Matter anybody watching these Sci Fi joints

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I am watching both right now. Both shows have potential, just depends on what direction they go.

Killjoys from the pilot seems like it will be lighter in tone, and more of a fun ride. Dutch on that show is :whoo:, but I hope they don't overdo with some of that girl power music.

Dark Matter- 2 episodes in the characters are pretty thin, I hope they continue to focus on who minded their memory and why.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
thought you meant this killjoy

81uVAmGkmaS._SL1500_.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I liked the 2nd episode of Killjoys more than the pilot. The backstory of Dutch continues to be interesting.

The android on Dark Matter is starting to grow on me, right now the mystery of what happened is keeping me tuned in.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i was just about to make a thread for both of these shows :heh:

ive only seen the pilot for Killjoys so far and it was piff.Gonna watch the 2nd episode in a little while

Dark Matter :patrice: i dont know brehs,i dont see it lasting past this season

its ok but just not as good as Defiance and Killjoys IMO

im gonna keep watching to see how it plays out though

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Sci fi may have some heat on they hand :patrice:

This guy is in HOW MANY active shows?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0003078/

Roger Cross plays the black anti hero/rebel leader in basically every Sci Fi show filmed in Canada. When I saw him in Dark Matter, I didn't expect him to survive the pilot. But IMDB has him listed in every episode this season. How does he have the time between Continuum, The Strain, etc.?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This guy is in HOW MANY active shows?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0003078/

Roger Cross plays the black anti hero/rebel leader in basically every Sci Fi show filmed in Canada. When I saw him in Dark Matter, I didn't expect him to survive the pilot. But IMDB has him listed in every episode this season. How does he have the time between Continuum, The Strain, etc.?

Have to salute his work ethic :salute:

Continuum is wrapping up with its final season and he has a mostly small role in The Strain.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might have to check out Killjoys now:patrice:

Thought the first ep of Dark Matter was fine, but the plot needs to pick up the pace.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
just found out about Dark Matter on Genesis. Seems ok so far. And I fukk with pretty much anything Curtis is in.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I only saw the first 2 episodes of Dark Matter, but it seems to be leading up to "A-Team in Space": Wanted mercenaries who fly from planet to planet helping local farmers against evil developers, while staying one step ahead of the law.

Not that I'm complaining, at least its some actual Science Fiction on the "SyFy" Channel.