Killing Eve (Season 4)(BBC America) (AMC)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Kinda feel bad for Nico, dude just wants to come home and grade papers w/out some security guy showing up without notice. You already know he has to cook his own dinner :francis:.

Meanwhile Eve out here eating great fast food, smoking cigs, almost kissing her younger co-worker, getting that adrenaline rush off of catching serial killers. She is good at her job, considering how fast she caught the ghost. The positioning of the red dot laser scope on the end scene was pretty sweet :ehh:.

Villanelle really struggling without Eve, bored, making bad decisions and getting carried away by Konstantin like a spoiled little girl :bryan:.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Saw sundays ep early on AMC premiere yesterday. Absurd ep i hope its not jumping the shark

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I guess we got the answer as to what Villanelle was doing with those girls at the end of the last episode :takedat:

Their encounter with Villanelle turned out a lot more pleasant than Nicco's/Gemma's. Poor Gemma :mjcry:

Hugo serving as surrogate sex for Eve/Villanelle.:pachaha:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was hoping that Villanelle would have killed Nico just to see how far gone Eve really was. Because if she still kept being obsessed with her after she killed her husband then Villanelle would have all the proof she needed that she and Eve were destined for one another.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I was hoping that Villanelle would have killed Nico just to see how far gone Eve really was. Because if she still kept being obsessed with her after she killed her husband then Villanelle would have all the proof she needed that she and Eve were destined for one another.

Villanelle knew Eve wouldn't forgive her. Her breakup with Nicco is still fresh. Bill on the other hand Eve has been able to push aside :sas1:

Nicco didn't even get a chance to do missionary with Gemma, while Eve out hear riding Hugo in Rome :bryan:

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
They shoudlve just stuck to the cat and mouse concept from Season one. Don't like them pairing up together like a team.

So far Season two is about hookups and dark comedy. Meh. There straying too far...its losing the mystique and appeal from Season one.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Eve husband is a SUCKER and I don’t feel bad for him.

Dude should have been left that bytch.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
S2 was ass

You really felt that way :picard:. I didn't think it was as good as Season 1, but still very entertaining. Jodie Comer is so good as Villanelle and I find myself not knowing how she is going to react in any situation. I do agree there was some clunkiness with getting them together/apart, but the chemistry remains.

The finale ended in a role reversal of Season 1, and in such a way I hope/wouldn't expect them to just do a reset to normal like they did at the beginning of this season.

On the Hugo tip and how he ended up, did you take it as the 12 being responsible or MI6 cleaning up?