Killing Eve (Season 4)(BBC America) (AMC)

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
It was alright. However, Eve pisses me off and Villanelle was too playful. I also thought the show tried way too hard to be funny. I found it corny :yeshrug:

6.5/10

Side note: It was cool seeing the guy from Bron (Kim Bodina, or something like that) in an English language show :leon:
you being generous with that score, after such an accurate summary

Daps
This show is amazing!!!!!

I love the dynamic between eve & villanelle. They r so perfect for each other. The last scene on the bed was so beautiful yet funny. I'm legit just watching it for their relationship.

Some issues though:
- villanelle is a little too chirpy -- she kinda borders on "tehee I'm gonna kill u" it gets kind of annoying.
However some of her mannerisms r hilarious the actress is incredible & I think If the role was played by another actress it wouldn't be as entertaining. The actress really brings the character to life I guess.

& The scene at the safehouse was so ... Unrealistic???

Why would a grown man twice villanelle's size be terrified of her??? He could of easily whooped her ass. At first they were going for the whole " stealth assassin" trope (which I liked) with hair pin & all but it fell apart in that scene. I just hate stories that write good female characters & they just have to add unrealistic physical strength like ....no. there are other ways to be a powerful Character.

Anyways I'll watch season 2.

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I loved the first 4 episodes and ending up watching the entire season in a day, BUT, I really wished they pulled back on the comedy a little bit and the final episode left me disappointed.

Also I agree with the poster who said Sandra Oh is ugly as fukk.

Good Show tho.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
IbbeRD8.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Season 2 premiere is tonight. Remember it is being simulcast on both AMC and BBC America.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Watching now on the AMC app. Its not on BBC app yet so I'll use AMC every week