Killing Eve (Season 4)(BBC America) (AMC)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Breh was the most obvious tail ever :dead:

But kinda sad to see him get got.

Yeah, I'm surprised they went there that early in the series :to:. Eve and Bill had a good relationship, although it does give her extra motivation now.

Husband starting to get a little :leostare: towards Eve and her new job it looks like.

Villanelle gives no fukks about what her handler tells her :pachaha:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Shame to Bill go out but they telegraphed it from the start of the epsiosde with him saying that he's going die etc.

For someone with so many years in the game he pulled some rookie shyt, to see Villanelle give him that killer smile that told him he was the prey and not her was chilling.

Villanelle is spiralling out of control and it's actually surprising her employers are still using her, the kills are becoming more and more messy and she doesn't listen to instructions.

The cat and mouse game is definitely become sexual, seems like Villanelle is gonna fukk the shyt out of Eve at some point :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just set up a One Pass for this on the Tivo. Seems like a good show.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Every scene with Villanelle and her handler :wow:. When she dressed up like him and tried to get info on his birthday :russ:

When she hit him with the fact she knew about his daughter

Villanelle: You think I don't know anything :sas2:

Handler: :merchant:

Eve and her husband's marriage is looking real :francis: right now. When she told mustache all he has is worrying about her :picard:.

Hell of a cliff-hanger to end the episode on :whoo:

Tonbo

Pro
Daps
Kind of feel like the people Villanelle works for are going to have to try taking her out soon. She's out of control.:francis:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
OP @FlyRy :obama::ohlawd:

was wondering why this show was hitting me...then i looked it up and saw it phoebe waller bridge, she is a really great writer and her other work is dope as well (loved fleabag and crashing).

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Kind of feel like the people Villanelle works for are going to have to try taking her out soon. She's out of control.:francis:
She's way out of pocket.

It's actually ridicolous what they're allowing her to away with, seems she will be on the outs with them soon enough.