Killing Eve (Season 4)(BBC America) (AMC)

Daps
Konstantine freaking out when Paul was waiting for in the dark :mjlol:. They really have to stop doing that to him.

LMAOooo his scream had me DEAD.

He grabbed his heart like when villanelle scared him AHAJAHAHHA it felt so authentic.

Konstantine and villanelle are my fav actors on the show their reactions r so realistic even if the plot if ridiculous. :russ:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I did like the final moment with the look back on the bridge and both of them basically admitting they don't want to quit each other just yet. What form their relationship takes in Season 4 is up for debate, with Villanelle tired of killing and the pursuit of the 12 seemingly not worth it.

The scene with them all in the room was good as well. Although the ultimate explanation for Kenny's death seemed suspect, especially coming from Konstatine. Yet, I don't think he would actually kill Kenny, regardless if he could potentially be his father or not :patrice:

Villanelle's subway kill and her scaring Eve's co-workers were both :pachaha:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Just finished binging this show the last week

Some of y’all criticism is to harsh, the show didn’t fall off that bad.

By the end of it I was really just watching cause I enjoyed Villianele and eve’s interactions and how good of an actor they are. This chick had psychopath mastered and found a way to be funny at the same time.

However they should have been building up another psycho killer and or detective to focus on. At this point it’s no longer believable for Eve to be chasing her. They need to keep them separated and have another antagonist come in and be the focal point next season.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Decided to give this show a shot..

Watching it on firestick and it wasnt until the middle of the 3rd episode that I realized I was watching the 3rd season :gucci:

Got damn apps not placing the right streams correctly :snoop:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:mjlol: the series finale ended on a cliffhanger, and we still know nothing about the twelve :dwillhuh:

Waller-Bridge is punching air right now :francis: