Killing Eve (Season 4)(BBC America) (AMC)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm glad Niko's dead but I hope we get a time jump to a couple months from now so we don't have to watch Eve grieving for him.

That is the main reason why I was cool with him just moving to Poland and never being heard from again.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
It was SOOO GOOD. The entire episode was villanelle and she BODIED her part.

She is legit the best actress of her generation, this cac bytch just blows me away every time.

Just wow

Yeah, just the way she reacted to everything in her mom's house in the beginning or how on the bus at the end she was listening to the music and shaking :wow:

Daps
Yeah, just the way she reacted to everything in her mom's house in the beginning or how on the bus at the end she was listening to the music and shaking :wow:

FACTSSSS

The scene when she chucked the shot of vodka her face LMAO :russ: she had me cracking up!!!!

I saw an interview of the actress and she is such a mousy cac with such a soft voice -- just a forgetable white girl. I was shocked.

Honestly she set bar so high up. She is such a chameleon that I can notice wodden acting that I wouldn't have noticed before.

Like I tried to watch euphorbia minutes later and zendaya is low-key kind of wodden and flat and I'm like ???? I would have never noticed this before. :francis:

It's Like watching Daniel day Lewis once exposed to such good acting everything else is subpar :picard: