Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Bought this today. It's good.

Saigon had a better three/four song transition with:

Enemies--friends---title track---clap

Also, since when has Mike sounded identical to Big Boi vocally? I had to check my track list multiple times to see if it was Big Boi featured.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
this album IS awesome, though. second spin and it's really starting to click. i like the beat on 'Anywhere But Here' the best thus far.

this is damn good. it'll join Trophies & Show & AG in my current rotation.

El-P is a bad man. I've been waiting for a quality Killer Mike project since 'Snappin' & Trappin'.

Daps
this album IS awesome, though. second spin and it's really starting to click. i like the beat on 'Anywhere But Here' the best thus far.
the production on that song is a standout, but -

el-p's production as a whole dont fit mike.....

the songs where the act of intergalactic button pushing are kept at a minimal; allowing mike's enunciation to really come through... are the most effective. sadly there's only a few. the forgettable hooks bring the songs down as well

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
i disagree. this production actually keeps me interested in Mike and highlights his strengths lyrically.

he mos def sounds like Big Boi sometimes.

Daps
el-p's production as a whole dont fit mike.....

the songs where the act of intergalactic button pushing are kept at a minimal; allowing mike's enunciation to really come through... are the most effective. sadly there's only a few. the forgettable hooks bring the songs down as well
i disagree. this production actually keeps me interested in Mike and highlights his strengths lyrically.

as a whole project, naw. smiff & cash/sweatbox compliment him much better:

[YOUTUBE]VJQFS5_EJdU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]jzgejIcFauM[/YOUTUBE]
he mos def sounds like Big Boi sometimes.
on butane and go! he got that big boi flow, no doubt. but he been sounding like that for a while now.