Albums Killer Mike - "Michael" (Discussion Thread)

doggy

All Star
Daps
I thought there would be 30 pages on this shyt. Album of the year contender and nobody gives a fukk. Nas album would have 300 pages by now. SMFH

Killer Mike said he took over 2 and half years working on this and you can definitely tell. Songs are well produced. Live instrumentation, layers. Themes. Dave Chappelle cameo. Spittin. Bro is str8 spittin and y’all sleepin

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I thought there would be 30 pages on this shyt. Album of the year contender and nobody gives a fukk. Nas album would have 300 pages by now. SMFH

Killer Mike said he took over 2 and half years working on this and you can definitely tell. Songs are well produced. Live instrumentation, layers. Themes. Dave Chappelle cameo. Spittin. Bro is str8 spittin and y’all sleepin
he cant drop the same day as Gunna.. too much controversy around him. He gonna get the attention

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Def gonna have to dig into his lyrics. Cause Mike comes off at times as agnostic/atheist (his Netflix series). But songs like Shed Tears don't appear that way

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Def gonna have to dig into his lyrics. Cause Mike comes off at times as agnostic/atheist (his Netflix series). But songs like Shed Tears don't appear that way

He's been all over the place with his religious, spiritual views....I don't think he knows what he believes .