Albums Killer Mike - "Michael" (Discussion Thread)

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Probably won't happen. C Rayz is in jail and Aesop Rock and Cannibal Ox definitely had falling outs with El...maybe he can get Murs, Mr. Lif and Cage but I dunno if he wants to bring his nerd rap past back when he's bigger now lol
vast fukked that up by himself by being a greedy fat porkbeast. i would think his true colors were shown when he was trying to fukk c-rayz's wife and he said vast sips hot dog water or something and was gonna slap the shyt out of him:russ:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Probably won't happen. C Rayz is in jail and Aesop Rock and Cannibal Ox definitely had falling outs with El...maybe he can get Murs, Mr. Lif and Cage but I dunno if he wants to bring his nerd rap past back when he's bigger now lol
Then nobody:manny:

And if he's a "nerd rapper", so be it. Not much has changed but the beats. I'd take some Cold Vein/Fan Dam leftovers over everything RTJ has ever done.

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
I'll be honest, I like killer Mike but hate that El-P shyt :manny:. I want another I Pledge Allegiance to The Grind II. :blessed:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can finally listen to Mike again. El has some dope ass beats, but I could never get into his rapping.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I heard they fell out bc Mike was becoming too Right Wing
This is hilarious if that ever happens, because el-p fanbase are bunch of racist incels and he's a racist new york liberal himself. Killer Mike is like an excellent choice for those dweebs.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is hilarious if that ever happens, because el-p fanbase are bunch of racist incels and he's a racist new york liberal himself. Killer Mike is like an excellent choice for those dweebs.
The funny thing about that comment is Killer Mike ain't becoming anything. He's always been the same nikkas just don't pay attention or watch his interviews:russ:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC