Albums Killer Mike - "Michael" (Discussion Thread)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I hope EL produces that whole thing and has 5 verses. Just to shake off all the fake fans. Mike was not eating off love. The run that made him secure came via run the jewelz.
Been waiting a long time for this :mjcry: …legit thought El P would have to die before it happened…I can finally take that bounty off his head
Let's hope y'all enthusiasm is present in his numbers and there in actual support.

When Mike was doing his pledge series the numbers were not running up the charts. Add to that his EL produced solo is his best album. The elitists wanted him stuck in the mixtape circuit keeping it real.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I hope this means I get a real El-P solo album. Yeah, I said it. I want some I'll Sleep When You're Dead type shyt.

Yeah I'd want solos from both of them by now too. By RTJ4 it felt like diminishing returns, a technically good album but also didn't really do anything different than the last three albums and didn't have much replay value for me. They can go in different directions with solos, El can throw him some beats because RAP Music was fire and Mike can give El a verse or two for his album.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah I'd want solos from both of them by now too. By RTJ4 it felt like diminishing returns, a technically good album but also didn't really do anything different than the last three albums and didn't have much replay value for me. They can go in different directions with solos, El can throw him some beats because RAP Music was fire and Mike can give El a verse or two for his album.
Nope. I want Def Jux era folks or nobody.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Nope. I want Def Jux era folks or nobody.

Probably won't happen. C Rayz is in jail and Aesop Rock and Cannibal Ox definitely had falling outs with El...maybe he can get Murs, Mr. Lif and Cage but I dunno if he wants to bring his nerd rap past back when he's bigger now lol