Killa Cam & Murda Ma$e..."It Is What It Is" Debate Show Thread

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
mase needs to help himself out that nikkas knows nothing about nothing.. that's embarrassing... am still willing to giver he leeway assuming the producers have not told her to step it up. If your direct bosses are not telling about how well or bad you're performing how can you improve???
At this point it is a failure on all parties, on her for not getting her shyt together but the biggest failure on Cam and Mase for not dealing with it. Like i said, everyone one at the table can not be ignorant of what they are talking about, it is going to ruin them in the long run.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
mase needs to help himself out that nikkas knows nothing about nothing.. that's embarrassing... am still willing to giver he leeway assuming the producers have not told her to step it up. If your direct bosses are not telling about how well or bad you're performing how can you improve???
Mase at least googled, on his phone, on the spot, the sonics shyt. Stat did nothing.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Haven't watched that stupid sports channel in years but did Elle Duncan really compare Tua playing for Miami Dolphins to her having two C Sections? :dahell:
I fux wit Elle, but that shyt was fukkin idiotic.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is the ultimate episode where Stat Baby HAD to do better.

They had no idea what "giving Seattle it's history back" meant and made it clear they wanted to know. She did nothing. Cam shared the history himself. Then made googled it and shared what it meant and was still wrong.

There were multiple "what does that mean" moments where she just sat. The ravens podcast topic especially. Cam was begging for the details.

Wtf is she doing...? Anyone can read the topics and say "...what that said", "moving along" and "the more you know...!"

I had her back for a while but damn she was nothing at all today when she could've held this together.

:snoop:I GOT SO FRUSTRATED LISTENING
TO THAT shyt

LIKE STAT WHY ARE YOU HERE?

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
YOURE LITERALLY THE PERSON
WHO BRINGS THE TOPICS TO
THE TABLE AND YOU DONT DO
ANY KIND OF RESEARCH ON THEM.

ITS LIKE SHES READING
THE TOPICS FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME
:devil:
:evil:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
yea, they (cam and the producers) gotta bring her to the side and tell her to up her a bit more..but she's young there is lots of room for growth.... no need for a pawg just yet :skip:
She can grow somewhere else. She's getting big bucks that should be going to someone else. Make her actually work her way up.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She didn't , she was responding to Stephen A's comments about men have to make sacrifice for a family and Stephen A was alluding woman don't understand, so she made a response to that

STAT DUMB ASS MENTIONED
STEPHEN A AT THE VERY END
AFTER EVERYONE WAS CONFUSED
ABOUT WHY SHE SAID THAT
SO THERE WAS NO COMING BACK
AT THAT POINT

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Damn, so this is what it took for people to recognize that Stat doesn't even try to do her job. The ONLY things she does is read the topic, giggle, and say moving on. I highly doubt she researches the topics before they ask them on air.

You there to put the ball on the tee then step back. When the ball falls off, put the damn thing back up there, don't just have your nikkas swinging at air.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Damn, so this is what it took for people to recognize that Stat doesn't even try to do her job. The ONLY things she does is read the topic, giggle, and say moving on. I highly doubt she researches the topics before they ask them on air.

You there to put the ball on the tee then step back. When the ball falls off, put the damn thing back up there, don't just have your nikkas swinging at air.

NO YOURE LATE.

THE STAT TRAIN ROLLED
OFF THE TRACKS BACK IN JULY.

NOW WE JUST POINT
OUT HER MOST BLATANT OFFENSES

Kooze4524

Pro
Daps
This is the ultimate episode where Stat Baby HAD to do better.

They had no idea what "giving Seattle it's history back" meant and made it clear they wanted to know. She did nothing. Cam shared the history himself. Then made googled it and shared what it meant and was still wrong.

There were multiple "what does that mean" moments where she just sat. The ravens podcast topic especially. Cam was begging for the details.

Wtf is she doing...? Anyone can read the topics and say "...what that said", "moving along" and "the more you know...!"

I had her back for a while but damn she was nothing at all today when she could've held this together.
Bring back the white girl

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys

NAH MOST OF THEM ARE
SAYING THAT
IN REGARDS TO MA$E AND CAM
NOT ABOUT THE MODERATOR

Correct. Those guys are the entertainment. We watch for jokes and occasionally for some life perspective (still laced with jokes) outside of sports.

If I wanted the "facts" I would watch these other nonsense shows and look shyt up. Hint, I never do because I'm not a complete fukking loser obsessed with grown men bouncing or running around with a ball.