Killa Cam & Murda Ma$e..."It Is What It Is" Debate Show Thread

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
IDK why but after Ma$e said, "Yesterday was crazy, and I'll get into it later." I thought he was talking about Diddy, but they didn't bring it up today. I expect them to talk about it tomorrow.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This is the ultimate episode where Stat Baby HAD to do better.

They had no idea what "giving Seattle it's history back" meant and made it clear they wanted to know. She did nothing. Cam shared the history himself. Then made googled it and shared what it meant and was still wrong.

There were multiple "what does that mean" moments where she just sat. The ravens podcast topic especially. Cam was begging for the details.

Wtf is she doing...? Anyone can read the topics and say "...what that said", "moving along" and "the more you know...!"

I had her back for a while but damn she was nothing at all today when she could've held this together.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
This is the ultimate episode where Stat Baby HAD to do better.

They had no idea what "giving Seattle it's history back" meant and made it clear they wanted to know. She did nothing. Cam shared the history himself. Then made googled it and shared what it meant and was still wrong.

There were multiple "what does that mean" moments where she just sat. The ravens podcast topic especially. Cam was begging for the details.

Wtf is she doing...? Anyone can read the topics and say "...what that said", "moving along" and "the more you know...!"

I had her back for a while but damn she was nothing at all today when she could've held this together.
yea, they (cam and the producers) gotta bring her to the side and tell her to up her a bit more..but she's young there is lots of room for growth.... no need for a pawg just yet :skip:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
yea, they (cam and the producers) gotta bring her to the side and tell her to up her a bit more..but she's young there is lots of room for growth.... no need for a pawg just yet :skip:
If she can not understand why it is important for her to know this information before they go live, then she should be replaced. You cant do the "learning on the job" thing like she is some intern. Everyone at that table cant be ignorant, someone needs to know the info to correct and help Camron and Mase out.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
If she can not understand why it is important for her to know this information before they go live, then she should be replaced. You cant do the "learning on the job" thing like she is some intern. Everyone at that table cant be ignorant, someone needs to know the info to correct and help Camron and Mase out.
mase needs to help himself out that nikkas knows nothing about nothing.. that's embarrassing... am still willing to giver he leeway assuming the producers have not told her to step it up. If your direct bosses are not telling about how well or bad you're performing how can you improve???