Killa Cam & Murda Ma$e..."It Is What It Is" Debate Show Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Not a lie told :hubie:

It's actually difficult to go live accidentally...

Shannon is lame as hell if he staged this.

It seemed that way from jump. Between those gay rumors with the Muggler and the general need for everyone to clout chase seem like some high risk high reward type of gamble.

Ya'll nikkas are really watching this for In depth analysis?? It's all about the juvenile behavior.....they stand out because of it we don't need ANOTHER analytic sport show

nikkaz can’t ever be happy.

With that said, Cam should prolly make an offshoot show with people that can be funny, knowledgeable, and whatever else nikkaz wanna cry about. Clearly it’s a golden opportunity…:ehh:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
It seemed that way from jump. Between those gay rumors with the Muggler and the general need for everyone to clout chase seem like some high risk high reward type of gamble.

nikkaz can’t ever be happy.

With that said, Cam should prolly make an offshoot show with people that can be funny, knowledgeable, and whatever else nikkaz wanna cry about. Clearly it’s a golden opportunity…:ehh:
I mean technically they already have that with Marc Jackson having his own show (even though he’s not really funny).

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I mean technically they already have that with Marc Jackson having his own show (even though he’s not really funny).

I swear it’s some @Tupac in a Business Suit type shyt the way nikkaz want the world from this show. Acting like a buncha dissatisfied thots :russ:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I swear it’s some @Tupac in a Business Suit type shyt the way nikkaz want the world from this show. Acting like a buncha dissatisfied thots :russ:
Yeah this jawn is supposed to be barbershop level sports talk lol. I don’t understand why anyone would expect in-depth sports analysis from these nikkas :mjlol:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah this jawn is supposed to barbershop level sports talk lol. I don’t understand why anyone would expect in-depth sports analysis from these nikkas :mjlol:

That’s the whole appeal, we know damn well it’s gon be prime fukkery (like what we get here) so just enjoy it. Laugh at the obvious mistakes or lack of knowledge. Wanna turn the show into some stale serious shyt as if that’s a Cam and Ma$e vibe.

It’d be different if they tried to present themselves as a serious sports show with in depth analysis. There’s all kinds of great YouTube shows dedicated to that. :ehh: