Killa Cam & Murda Ma$e..."It Is What It Is" Debate Show Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bring back Trish

you gotta ride this out with Stat until she leaves. don't need dem optics even though Trish is, and should be, better due to her experience.

But won't lie and say that Trish and Playmaker would be some elite tier fukkery.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
you gotta ride this out with Stat until she leaves. don't need dem optics even though Trish is, and should be, better due to her experience.

But won't lie and say that Trish and Playmaker would be some elite tier fukkery.

Yeah they gotta make it work with Stat but she’s clearly a younger head who just doesn’t know their stuff and unless they are around some older heads, they will be kinda oblivious

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Was she better when the podcast started back then?

She dont seem much more than a cute face.
Mase aint all that either. His opinions typically pretty basic and he lacks any real insight or aanalysis

Cam carries the show if we keeping it real, he a true professional. Maurice and Irvin are amazing as guests
Mase be so off on most of these topics it’s crazy, I don’t think he really watches sports. Majority of his takes are just generalized talking points. About 85% of the time I be like wtf is he talking about!? The only thing he does well on the show is when he goes off on nikkas like he did with Daniel Jones on the last show.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Ya'll nikkas are really watching this for In depth analysis?? It's all about the juvenile behavior.....they stand out because of it we don't need ANOTHER analytic sport show
I’m not asking them to know every single stat… just be competent (which Cam is). Cam seem like the only person on the show that watches sports and it’s a sports show… at least know something damn.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I’m not asking them to know every single stat… just be competent (which Cam is). Cam seem like the only person on the show that watches sports and it’s a sports show… at least know something damn.
I feel u Mase be waffling 95% of the time no matter the sport.but it is what it is......:yeshrug:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Ya'll nikkas are really watching this for In depth analysis?? It's all about the juvenile behavior.....they stand out because of it we don't need ANOTHER analytic sport show​

this.gif

It's the casual conversations like this shyt what made the show what it is. Guys like OJ, Maurice and Micheal Irving round out the actual football information if you give a fukk, but I and everybody else, should not be looking for break downs of quarters and plays and minutes on any sports from these cats, 'cause you know where to go if you looking for that sort of ish. This show is entertainment and whatever sports is a byproduct, albiet not a good one by most standards.