Killa Cam & Murda Ma$e..."It Is What It Is" Debate Show Thread

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not in a spot where I can play the vid right now. But he's speaking on Mase? And if so then he would just be speaking on a rumor. What does he know about what happened in Atlanta when he was in Texas?
I think it was covered in the rumor mills pretty extensively when it happened:

Kinda makes his 'run to Jesus' moment & comments on Dwight hit different :lupe:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I think it was covered in the rumor mills pretty extensively when it happened:

Kinda makes his 'run to Jesus' moment & comments on Dwight hit different :lupe:

So there was a story that says they were in the car with him... now he was just circling the block? This is why it's a rumor... nikkas saying anything to say it.

So Mase was never again caught circling the Block again or before this? And he supposedly circled the block 4 times but did nothing? The prostitutes are the only word anyone has to go by. Who's to say wasn't just driving through like the woman was?

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So there was a story that says they were in the car with him... now he was just circling the block? This is why it's a rumor... nikkas saying anything to say it.

So Mase was never again caught circling the Block again or before this? And he supposedly circled the block 4 times but did nothing? The prostitutes are the only word anyone has to go by. Who's to say wasn't just driving through like the woman was?
Yes, it's possible that the transgender prostitutes are lying, the woman who got in the car accident w/ him and called the radio station is lying and that Ma$e was circling the block to look for something.

Or it's possible that the simplest answer is that he was looking for some strange @ 12am in the black gay capital of America and got caught :yeshrug:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The 05 spurs. His sold significant contribution was a single three that parker or ginobli would've hit as open as he was.

:mjlol:I SEE YOU FORCED YOURSELF
TO FORGET THAT GAME...

HORRY HAD 21 PTS, 5-6 FROM THE 3
AND THIS MASSIVE 3PT PLAY POSTER
IN OVERTIME.

:devil:
:evil: