Killa Cam & Murda Ma$e..."It Is What It Is" Debate Show Thread

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

In 2007? Mase wasn't 28 in 2007. nikkas make up anything. The zesty "rumors" were just that... rumors... it wasn't any super concrete shyt like Eddy Murphy. Idk if it's true or not but nikkas just say anything to add to the lore.

If it was true Cam would've used it as ammo in the 20 + years of going at Mase. Nobody from Harlem that was actually beefing with dude used this as an angle...and there was actually dudes trying to kill him...because it was a rumor

Last edited:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
In 2007? Mase wasn't 28 in 2007. nikkas make up anything. The zesty "rumors" were just that... rumors... it wasn't any super concrete shyt like Eddy Murphy. Idk if it's true or not but nikkas just say anything to add to the lore.

If it was true Cam would've used it as ammo in the 20 + years of going at Mase. Nobody from Harlem that was actually beefing with dude used this as an angle... because it was a rumor

I remember Pimp C spoke on this too:

Last edited:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I remember Pimp C spoke on this too:

Not in a spot where I can play the vid right now. But he's speaking on Mase? And if so then he would just be speaking on a rumor. What does he know about what happened in Atlanta when he was in Texas?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Not in a spot where I can play the vid right now. But he's speaking on Mase? And if so then he would just be speaking on a rumor. What does he know about what happened in Atlanta when he was in Texas?
Remember when Cam and Mase was telling stories about how they used to run trains on hoes and fukk hoes in the same room and talk like that was some regular shyt?

Something going on up there in Harlem. Y'all let Diddy claim Harlem too. We ain't forget.
:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Mase calling him a lil nikka. Cam saying Mase in 2024 is a million times better rapper than Shakur is a boxer. I'm only part way through. You cant win an argument against these twos when they're wrong, what can you do when they're right (idk about that mase as a rapper being better than shakur shyt lol)?

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Pimp lived in Atlanta for some years before he got locked up. He was plugged in with Dungeon Family, Big Gipp was one of his best friends

He knew what was going on out there

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Remember when Cam and Mase was telling stories about how they used to run trains on hoes and fukk hoes in the same room and talk like that was some regular shyt?

Something going on up there in Harlem. Y'all let Diddy claim Harlem too. We ain't forget.
:sas2:

Don't say yall... I'm not from Harlem

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I'm just gonna say I've had this conversation about Horry and Barkley with the bros and it seems like the same teams Barkley would need to be on to win a championship are the same teams Horry would need to be on to win a championship

I'ma just leave it there. Horry has 7 championships and there's not a single championship you can point to and say they win without Horry doing what he does. Not a single one.
:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm just gonna say I've had this conversation about Horry and Barkley with the bros and it seems like the same teams Barkley would need to be on to win a championship are the same teams Horry would need to be on to win a championship

I'ma just leave it there. Horry has 7 championships and there's not a single championship you can point to and say they win without Horry doing what he does. Not a single one.
:hubie:
The 05 spurs. His sold significant contribution was a single three that parker or ginobli would've hit as open as he was.