Killa Cam & Murda Ma$e..."It Is What It Is" Debate Show Thread

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Dope freestyle from Cam.

But made got to stop this reverse racism bullshyt:aicmon: getting c00nish

I like Caitlin Clark but the caping the media doing is disgusting
shyt is hella annoying and u can tell he dont watch he just regurgitates whatever the popular talking point is, "it's only black and latino girls! did the white girls foul her that hard? did stewie foul her that hard?"

stewie was one of the main players who went viral for that hard ass pick she set that knocked her down

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Dope freestyle from Cam.

But made got to stop this reverse racism bullshyt:aicmon: getting c00nish

I like Caitlin Clark but the caping the media doing is disgusting
While I don't doubt that Mase is at least partially serious with his take on CC. The c00nish "reverse racism" is the joke....he's well aware of how he's coming off.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
While I don't doubt that Mase is at least partially serious with his take on CC. The c00nish "reverse racism" is the joke....he's well aware of how he's coming off.
I agree that he is half joking half serious. But he overall caping he doing for CC leads me to believe he is mainly serious.

shyt is hella annoying and u can tell he dont watch he just regurgitates whatever the popular talking point is, "it's only black and latino girls! did the white girls foul her that hard? did stewie foul her that hard?"

stewie was one of the main players who went viral for that hard ass pick she set that knocked her down
Facts. Like OJ said they have a firm grasp of the obvious :mjlol:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

I thought he was trolling lol heavy troll bruh when it’s believable you can do anything. He even said before he gotta be an objective voice sometimes