Kill La Kill - Ultimate Anime Piffery from the creators of Gurren Lagann

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yo... yo, episode 3 was on some finale type shyt and shyt is supposed to be 26 episodes! Wtf. :gladbron:

I needed this series, man because anime had been falling off.

Given the creators on this, the craziness will extend beyond the Academy. Right now they're using Satsuki as the main villain but remember she's only the daughter in a powerful family clan, so it will probably become even more insane once they delve deeper into that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
just saw episode 3. this show is gonna go down as one of the greats.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Doesn't look like my type but I'm building a list so I'll put it on it.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
holy fukk Kill la Kill ep 3....

tumblr_inline_mmrjphAB8E1qz4rgp.gif

that fight scene.... I... I don't even have the words...

tumblr_mdiifkwAJp1rp11mn.gif

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
lmao, they just pulled a total swerve again with an insane barrage of hilarious nonsense. Not a single fukk was given during the production of this shyt.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao, they just pulled a total swerve again with an insane barrage of hilarious nonsense. Not a single fukk was given during the production of this shyt.
Hell yeah, ep 4 had me rollin. I haven't laughed at an anime since School Rumble.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Anti-clothing guerilla movement called Nudist Beach... At least it explains why the teacher is always stripping out of his clothes, lol.

Mako saves the day once again with her arbitrary sign-language accompanied speeches while Satsuki is plotting a special strategy for the inevitable face-off against Ryuuko.

The action was alright this episode, it mostly seemed to set up future events as we got more information about the intents and purposes of the Kamui.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
winb83 said:
the Japanese are obsessed with 16 year women that have the bodies of 21 year olds. i don't get it, never have. then they have this thing where there's a bytch that's 1000s of years old but looks like a toddler.

Don't forget the teenage girls that fight and are built like Hitomi Tanaka......but with bigger breastesses.....

animepapernetpicture-standard-anime-freezing-satellizer-el-bridget-after-battle-194541-marcus91-preview-a512f5ee.jpg

Checking out Episode 5 of Kill la Kill now. Shyt's HILARIOUS. The pure amount of fukkery is :russ:....like Soul Eater mixed with FLCL and crack.​

Last edited:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Ryuuko has her first fight against one of the Elite Four, and it's mostly to prepare for their strength. :banderas:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anti-clothing guerilla movement called Nudist Beach... At least it explains why the teacher is always stripping out of his clothes, lol.

Mako saves the day once again with her arbitrary sign-language accompanied speeches while Satsuki is plotting a special strategy for the inevitable face-off against Ryuuko.

The action was alright this episode, it mostly seemed to set up future events as we got more information about the intents and purposes of the Kamui.

never seen a dude pistol whip an adolescent girl in the women's room before, though.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
okay yeah. storyboard/direction wise, there isn't too many anime fukking with this. Even the ending theme adds to what the show is succeeding in doing stylistically

The fact that they're pulling off this kind of stuff with what they consider a "limited budget" is mindblowingly scary. .

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
okay yeah. storyboard/direction wise, there isn't too many anime fukking with this. Even the ending theme adds to what the show is succeeding in doing stylistically

The fact that they're pulling off this kind of stuff with what they consider a "limited budget" is mindblowingly scary. .

It's all in the direction, they go so over the top with it that it never needs detailed animation and the show's atmosphere allows for it to be rough around the edges.