Daps
BY FAR...my greatest movie experience ever

the music, the action scenes..too beautiful brehs :to:
:ahh: Q-dagawd

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watched this DVD for five months. I was obsessed with it. Know every word by heart, know every song on the soundtrack even the non-English ones; and I still wish the film was one overall movie as it intended to be.

O' ren ishii's anime backstory and final showdown with Beatrix :to::youngsabo::violent::lawd::ooh::wow:

And that's just one scene, the film is fill with classic scenes and gems.

The dialogue between Beatrix and Hattori Hanzō, when the first meet at the restaurant :ohhh:

This is QT last GOAT movie

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Everything about those movies were done extremely well.
Story:ohhh:
The fight scenes (especially vs the crazy 88):bow::ooh:
The music:ahh:
Tarantino was definitely in a zone with this one and even the rumored sequel sounded crazy (vivica a fox's daughter in the movie grows up and seeks revenge). don't know if he still has plans for it though. But these movies I can watch over and over and never get tired of it...too ill:stylin:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I watched this DVD for five months. I was obsessed with it. Know every word by heart, know every song on the soundtrack even the non-English ones; and I still wish the film was one overall movie as it intended to be.

O' ren ishii's anime backstory and final showdown with Beatrix :to::youngsabo::violent::lawd::ooh::wow:

And that's just one scene, the film is fill with classic scenes and gems.

The dialogue between Beatrix and Hattori Hanzō, when the first meet at the restaurant :ohhh:

This is QT last GOAT movie

breh i woulda watched a O-ren anime backstory movie, that shyt was dope :ahh:

and hanzo just been that nikka :lawd:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Naw...One is cool.

But i had the :childplease: face once that bytch got shot in the chest point blank with a shotgun and lived:snoop:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Everything about those movies were done extremely well.
Story:ohhh:
The fight scenes (especially vs the crazy 88):bow::ooh:
The music:ahh:
Tarantino was definitely in a zone with this one and even the rumored sequel sounded crazy (vivica a fox's daughter in the movie grows up and seeks revenge). don't know if he still has plans for it though. But these movies I can watch over and over and never get tired of it...too ill:stylin:

Kill Bill: Vol. 3 - IMDb