Kids On The Internet Are Wishing They Were Born In The '90s

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I was born in '87.

Idk if it's just me but 90s & 00s babies are both the same imo :yeshrug: I don't see anything different between both classes; they both act alike and have similar mentalities, personalities & interests.

There is no real difference.

90s babies lived in a world without social media, smart phones and we aren't retarded when it comes to history.

00s babies on the other hand ..uhhhh

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
90s babies lived in a world without social media, smart phones and we aren't retarded when it comes to history.

00s babies on the other hand ..uhhhh
Yeah but when you factor in other things both classes are just alike outside of age difference :yeshrug: 90s babies picked up habits 00s babies started to the point y'all are mentally identical to each other and like I said both share similar personalities & interests where it'd be hard to tell apart who was born in the 90s/00s.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Yeah but when you factor in other things both classes are just alike outside of age difference :yeshrug: 90s babies picked up habits 00s babies started to the point y'all are mentally identical to each other and like I said both share similar personalities & interests where it'd be hard to tell apart who was born in the 90s/00s.

You are surely mistaken :dame:

00s babies think fortnite is a great game and a world without online gaming is unfathomable.

Wait until the 00s babies start going on the Coli, you'll see a drastic difference in comedic tastes and knowledge of music:hubie: