Reppin
Fresno, CA.

6KKX4pt.gif

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
This was from 2011. They robbed and stabbed an old man.

http://www.panews.com/news/local_news/article_cafbb8a6-db8f-5973-b331-f7c2fdf29125.html

Full video

1:18 mark - reporters ask the question
6 minute mark - she's in the police car

How much time she get?

• it's a woman
  • this played on the Rickey Smiley Morning Show for the past 3 days
  • :russ::russ::russ::russ:
Yo did u hear the song they made for her and played on Rickey smiley? :laff: first time I heard it I was :dj2:
i can't stop saying "mooomma I luuuh yah...pimp squad bay-bee----P.O.P hooolin' dowwoan!" :deadrose::laff:

one of the best viral vids to hit the net in a minute....i was legit on instagram checking out the hashtags....there's one "when you're about to get suspended from school and the principal calls your mom" had me dying wish i could post it

#donnagoudeau she got an 18 year bid :mjcry:i would write to her but she legally blind she can barely see ....she can see doe...but barely
whoa she got 18 years for driving the car?

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
I like how lesbian say they wanna be a "dude" "guy" "male" but are willing to be treated like a "female" when it comes to fights or jail time. She corrected the reporter saying she was a female but probably swear up and down using her strap on she got a dikk. :mjlol:

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)

If you don't see getting money you "legally blind":laff:
i can't stop saying "mooomma I luuuh yah...pimp squad bay-bee----P.O.P hooolin' dowwoan!" :deadrose::laff:

one of the best viral vids to hit the net in a minute....i was legit on instagram checking out the hashtags....there's one "when you're about to get suspended from school and the principal calls your mom" had me dying wish i could post it

#donnagoudeau she got an 18 year bid :mjcry:i would write to her but she legally blind she can barely see ....she can see doe...but barely

She broke down her vision impairment like she had a medical degree, probably would have been an optometrist but the streets got her first.:mjcry: