Kid tries to act hard on TV but sounds like a lil bytch :dead:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
i can't stop saying "mooomma I luuuh yah...pimp squad bay-bee----P.O.P hooolin' dowwoan!" :deadrose::laff:

one of the best viral vids to hit the net in a minute....i was legit on instagram checking out the hashtags....there's one "when you're about to get suspended from school and the principal calls your mom" had me dying wish i could post it

#donnagoudeau she got an 18 year bid :mjcry:i would write to her but she legally blind she can barely see ....she can see doe...but barely

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i can't stop saying "mooomma I luuuh yah...pimp squad bay-bee----P.O.P hooolin' dowwoan!" :deadrose::laff:

one of the best viral vids to hit the net in a minute....i was legit on instagram checking out the hashtags....there's one "when you're about to get suspended from school and the principal calls your mom" had me dying wish i could post it

#donnagoudeau she got an 18 year bid :mjcry:i would write to her but she legally blind she can barely see ....she can see doe...but barely
:dead: :dead: :dead: breh i was on ig all night fukkin wit dem hashtags

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
:dead: :dead: :dead: breh i was on ig all night fukkin wit dem hashtags

word up i was sucked in a worm hole of #pimpsquad and #freedonnadoudeau this will never stop making me laugh ....event the clips where's she's yelling from inside the car "aye i got mo' to say bring the camerah over to dis side" "pimp squuuad babah"

this happened like 3 years ago i wonder what made it pop just now...i bet she is getting a gang of fan mail tho' :mjlol: wonder what she thinks of all this.