Kid Rock shoots his assault rifle at cans of Bud Light after the beer company’s decision to partner up with a transgender activist.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He should have ate one of those bullets. His music is trash, his audience is trash and he's worthless. Mf should be performing on the streets and given pennies.

May he drown in a bud light lagoon, musty culture vulture ass aging like milk. I encourage his worthless :mjgrin:

These vultures claim superiority over all man, yet are using his shyt..cacs are weird

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Oh another cac doing/supporting/perpetuating racism, no shyt :unimpressed:

When will black people stop inviting these snow monkeys to the cookout? :russell:

Why is this cookout shyt still a thing, so a cac acts right for once and we should praise them and invite them into the fold? fukk that :scust:

They're like naked mole rats, don't forget they live in mud huts while many African dynasties were prospering. They projected that on us. They tried to flip the script on us like we were savages, but look at them... All they know is hate and violence.

They never knew they knew hygiene until the Romans and moors cleaned these filthy mfs up. There was a dark age, because they were the savages. They were dirty, unkempt and Aggressive. How are you so bold but you won't wash yourself or your ass:scust:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"but he likes rap music!!!"

"but he used to be a DJ!"

"bu bu he performed with RUN-DMC!"

Beware of ALL CACS.... most of them 'cool' cacs turn out this way. Only so long cacs can pretend
I remember seeing an interview with ICP and they were talking about how Kid Rock been on that racist tip way back in the day

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

And a lot of workers got laid off.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Oh i forgot about this...:mjgrin:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas

They lost billions for this dumb pandering. Should they keep the execs in place that greenlit that plan?