Kid Rock shoots his assault rifle at cans of Bud Light after the beer company’s decision to partner up with a transgender activist.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Bud Light is actually pretty damn good just sweet tasting compared to Miller Light. Miller is more dry tasting. Either way it's not craft beer and I drink beer regardless. I miss the boat when it was dort cheap. :francis:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Bud Light is actually pretty damn good just sweet tasting compared to Miller Light. Miller is more dry tasting. Either way it's not craft beer and I drink beer regardless. I miss the boat when it was dort cheap. :francis:
You're the first person I have ever heard called Bud pretty damn good

:heh:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
You're the first person I have ever heard called Bud pretty damn good

I mean it is good cheap beer. Does what it's posed to do...drink 12 to get nice and hydrated to piss up a storm. And makes the reefer hit nicely. But again it's sweet tasting. That rice and barely combo. Colors Light is nice too..but out the 3 Light beers I prefer Miller Light.

Now for craft beers...I do like Ocktober Fest and Abita's.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I mean it is good cheap beer. Does what it's posed to do...drink 12 to get nice and hydrated to piss up a storm. And makes the reefer hit nicely. But again it's sweet tasting. That rice and barely combo. Colors Light is nice too..but out the 3 Light beers I prefer Miller Light.

Now for craft beers...I do like Ocktober Fest and Abita's.
Bud light too watery for me.. I'd rather drink Busch

Rolling Rock is my new favorite cheap light beer
It's been on sale for $8.99 for a 12 pack for months

:ehh:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Bud light too watery for me.. I'd rather drink Busch

Rolling Rock is my new favorite cheap light beer
It's been on sale for $8.99 for a 12 pack for months

:ehh:
I've been trying to get into other cheap beers. What would you recommend?

And Bud Light is watery I figured much beer is watery but between that and Mickie Ultra I do piss like I chugged water tho. But again..I only drink.bud if I can't get Miller Light my main bytch or slutty gf Mickie Ultra. In Baltimor ether drink some shyt called Natty Boh. I can't do it. The character looks like a cartoon that sits in a bathroom and offers you advice and dries your hand and offer you cologne before you leave the bathroom. I don't trust him. :francis:

600967.jpg