Kid just set high school 100m record, won the long jump, and had the GOAT 4x400 finish

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I think the world record for a 400m relay split is 43.1s. At least it was. To be only 1.5 seconds off of that already is insane, especially since its not even his best event....I guess. Between the 100m, 200m, 400m, and long jump though I don't even know which is his best. He could legit end up representing the USA in the Olympics in any of them.

Michael Johnson ran 42.9 split in the 93 worlds, WR. Wariner only other person with a under 43 split.

Boling is a 400m runner. The strongest part of his race is his finish, which would keep him competitive in the 100 at the world level but he would have more success at 200/400m.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread here proves just how white this site is. What the fukk are yall celebrating for?

Only racist cacs are going around celebrating this. So what if this white kid can run fast? The fastest kid in my high school was chinese and our school was over 50% black.

Holla at me in the Olympics. Till then dead this noise.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
This thread here proves just how white this site is. What the fukk are yall celebrating for?

Only racist cacs are going around celebrating this. So what if this white kid can run fast? The fastest kid in my high school was chinese and our school was over 50% black.

If he was black it would be a non-story if we're keepin it 100 :yeshrug:

Kid is extremely impressive though. In terms of PRs he's already got a great resume

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Because I seriously doubt that Boling will be a premier sprinter at the collegiate level. :yeshrug:

You tell me? :sas1:
He’s not that far off at all just looked them up. Plus with the coaching and training at the college level he’ll be fine barring injury

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps

We all know you would've rushed on here to drop this thread if it was a white high school girl breaking records, so either marvel at this prodigy with the rest of us or :camby:

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
Not to imply that it'd be a necessary career move, but these numbers so far are screaming 'decathlete' at me. Does he have any throwing numbers of note @Rhakim?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Not to imply that it'd be a necessary career move, but these numbers so far are screaming 'decathlete' at me. Does he have any throwing numbers of note @Rhakim?

They don't.

Plenty of sprinters over the years have doubled up in the sprints and jumps.

The current Olympic Triple Jump champion Christian Taylor was doing 400m races in the diamond league last year.

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
They don't.

Plenty of sprinters over the years have doubled up in the sprints and jumps.

The current Olympic Triple Jump champion Christian Taylor was doing 400m races in the diamond league last year.

Definitely true. I haven't seen as many guys also doubling high jump nowadays, so I just wanted to entertain the possibility :manny:

Could be cause I'm not watching as many youth events as much as I did when I was younger.